Search This thread

BoystownLive

Nov 10, 2010
Chicago
picture.php

hydralisk

Jul 8, 2010
www.whoisjimothy.com
what kinda weather widget is that? i like it.
Beautiful widgets weather. Pick the skin that looks like mine. I forget the skin name.... so many.

Sick!

Can you please give details on

Launcher
Icon set
Various Widgets used

Thanks!

Apex Launcher.
Icons are from the Jaku community icon set

On my main homescreen...

ExtDateWidgetXL
Mclock with rework clock skin (normal size)
Beautiful Widgets weather widget

Music widget is Player Pro

And now for my new one.
Designed the clock in UCCW. Took a while :) Really how the inner ring is my battery bar (so it's just under 50% right now).

7175499354_4ee7002190_o.jpg

Last edited:

Qwest905

Aug 9, 2010
it's always the same on all my android phones..

simiclock - i like this widget b/c i can touch different parts of the clock and my app folders can come up

and i'm using apex launcher

7176707234_fa2299842d_b.jpg
7176709292_042de198d6_b.jpg

hydralisk

Jul 8, 2010
www.whoisjimothy.com
Awesome looking Homescreen Hydralisk!
Mind sharing a list of what you used?

The toggle widget at the top is switch pro. There is a bubble background underneath it which I created using UCCW shapes. The icon set I used in Switch Pro is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u40lchi2p2wk6p0/icsicons.zip

The clock in the middle consists of a UCCW widget and a circle battery widget.

For the UCCW, I made a 4x2 and gave it a background image (this here), and set up my hour, minute, and separator inside it. I then set up a day and month series and just moved them into the right position.

Then I created a 2x2 circle battery widget. I used Apex's widget overlap feature to move it on top of the UCCW and then tweaked diameter and thickness until it was directly overtop of the ring from the background image. Now, as the battery drains, you see the gray ring underneath. I think that turned out pretty slick.

The day of the week thinger is just a real simple UCCW day of the week series.

Oh, the font! Here is the font. You can use it within UCCW for all the widgets that contain text.

Icon pack used for dock and such is Goggle's Project Glass icons.

Wallpaper here. It's 1440x1280 for phones with 720p displays.

EDIT:

Just discovered that I can export my clock and save a little bit of trouble for anyone trying to get it right. https://www.dropbox.com/s/4uqcw7xvp33hkqd/RainbowClockDateWidget.uzip

Ya still gotta do the circle battery widget yourself, but that shouldn't be too bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: waleed90

quietglow

Nov 28, 2006
What is the image -behind- the image of your phone Hydralisk? (the greenish perforated/cream colored)

Top Liked Posts