[Windows] RegawMOD Rebooter 1.3 | Updated 01.21.13

Search This thread

regaw_leinad

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 30, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.regawmod.com
Description
RegawMOD Rebooter is a Windows System Tray application designed for one purpose: To reboot your connected Android devices!
I originally created this last night for my brother (dwizzy130 here on xda), but I decided to release it here as well :)
RegawMOD Rebooter utilizes my .NET Android communication API AndroidLib.

What it does
  • Reboots your connected Android device normally, to recovery, to the bootloader, or shuts it down.

Usage
Double-click the "RegawMOD Rebooter" executable from anywhere on your computer.
The RegawMOD icon will appear in your system tray.
Right click the icon to get a menu, and select which type of reboot you want!
It will stay in your tray until the "Exit" menu option is selected.

In the Settings menu, you can choose a Default Override device.
If specified, and there is more than one device plugged in,
RegawMOD Rebooter will override the device picker dialog popup
and reboot or shut down the default device.

Requirements
Windows Computer
Android USB Drivers installed for your device
.NET 3.5 or greater

Screenshots

rebooter1.png

rebooter2.png

rebooter3.png

rebooter4.png

rebooter5.png

Changelog
Version 1.3 | 01.21.13:
  • Updated with AndroidLib 1.5.0.0 which fixed reboot bug in library

Download Latest Release
RegawMOD Rebooter 1.3

Download Info
RegawMOD Rebooter 1.3 MD5 - 107d313ed6d6d89c562c6933ad1431bf

Last edited:

regaw_leinad

Jan 30, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.regawmod.com
Updated to version 1.2.
I added a Default Device Override setting, where it will perform the action you want on that device regardless of other connected devices.

This should be the final version if there are no bugs. If there are any features someone wants added, feel free to let me know here.

Reactions: benny3

-RDR-

Dec 16, 2011
somewhere in XDA
wow ! thanks :) this is just perfect for me ...my home button has been damaged , hence i really struggle to get in recovery mode ...yesterday i had to try the button combiantion about 30 times to get in recovery mode to flash a rom as my nandroid had screwed up my phone ....

thanks a lot man :)

regaw_leinad

Jan 30, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.regawmod.com
I figured out that if you are running another program I have written that uses AndroidLib (my .NET Android library) this may run a little slower than expected because both programs are relying on AndroidLib.dll. Let me know if you experience that.

sharkie405

Dec 22, 2008
the depths
I came across one of your threads today and then have been in several of them. I've maxed out my "Thanks" for the day, mostly on you, but I did want to stop in and say that I just tried your latest version and it works perfectly. Wish I'd found this sooner. Thanks! :)

regaw_leinad

Jan 30, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.regawmod.com
I came across one of your threads today and then have been in several of them. I've maxed out my "Thanks" for the day, mostly on you, but I did want to stop in and say that I just tried your latest version and it works perfectly. Wish I'd found this sooner. Thanks! :)
Oh, thanks so much! I appreciate it :) Glad this works for you too! I haven't really made any changes to it in a while, so it's nice to hear it's still running great! I saw you found the Bootloader Customizer too ;) I should really close that "Remove Red Text" thread ;)

at45

Oct 31, 2008
Hi Regaw

I was hoping to reboot my device over USB (cos it's frozen and has no volume buttons) but I can only find v1.2 online which needs me to enter a serial number manually. Please could you upload 1.3 somewhere?

Thank you :)

regaw_leinad

Jan 30, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.regawmod.com
Hi Regaw

I was hoping to reboot my device over USB (cos it's frozen and has no volume buttons) but I can only find v1.2 online which needs me to enter a serial number manually. Please could you upload 1.3 somewhere?

Thank you :)
I've been having tons of issues with my site lately.

Here's the 1.3 download direct link
RegawMOD Rebooter 1.3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Description
    RegawMOD Rebooter is a Windows System Tray application designed for one purpose: To reboot your connected Android devices!
    I originally created this last night for my brother (dwizzy130 here on xda), but I decided to release it here as well :)
    RegawMOD Rebooter utilizes my .NET Android communication API AndroidLib.

What it does
    • Reboots your connected Android device normally, to recovery, to the bootloader, or shuts it down.

Usage
    Double-click the "RegawMOD Rebooter" executable from anywhere on your computer.
    The RegawMOD icon will appear in your system tray.
    Right click the icon to get a menu, and select which type of reboot you want!
    It will stay in your tray until the "Exit" menu option is selected.

In the Settings menu, you can choose a Default Override device.
    If specified, and there is more than one device plugged in,
    RegawMOD Rebooter will override the device picker dialog popup
    and reboot or shut down the default device.

Requirements
    Windows Computer
    Android USB Drivers installed for your device
    .NET 3.5 or greater

Screenshots

rebooter1.png

rebooter2.png

rebooter3.png

rebooter4.png

rebooter5.png

Changelog
    Version 1.3 | 01.21.13:
    • Updated with AndroidLib 1.5.0.0 which fixed reboot bug in library

Download Latest Release
    RegawMOD Rebooter 1.3

Download Info
    RegawMOD Rebooter 1.3 MD5 - 107d313ed6d6d89c562c6933ad1431bf
    Reserved..........
    Oh, thanks so much! I appreciate it :) Glad this works for you too! I haven't really made any changes to it in a while, so it's nice to hear it's still running great! I saw you found the Bootloader Customizer too ;) I should really close that "Remove Red Text" thread ;)
    Updated to 1.1, added initial multi-device support
    So basically this is a UI-Shell for automated adb commands?