[Q] Installed 4.1.2 ROM Music Now Won't Play

Search This thread

wu fan

Jan 20, 2013
Complete Edit: Problem is that since I flashed my phone with AOPK's rom and that music and videos will not play. The speaker by the ear will not work during calls and the headphones aren't registering properly (maybe with the headphones). I remember when I opened doubletwist and I got a message that went along the lines of that this is a custom rom and it was missing apis (I forget if that was it or not, I might have gotten it wrong) necessary to run some apps. And I'm thinking that is the real issue.

I have tried a lot of things, please take a look through the thread to see what I've already tried and didn't work.

I'm thinking I need to flash it with a different rom OR would really like it that if someone else who has the normal HTC One V software that isn't customized or anything, if they could leave a Clockwork backup file here so I can get my phone back to what it once was.

Last edited:

mihirengg19

Oct 19, 2012
Try a full format of the sdcard from the pc or lappy.backup all the contents and format it(the full format,not the quick one)..

Reactions: wu fan

mihirengg19

Oct 19, 2012
Try clearing the media storage as said above.
Move any one music file to internal memory,and then see if it plays.
Maybe because its not able to read the music from the sd:confused:

Last edited:

mihirengg19

Oct 19, 2012
Why wouldnt it let you?what does it say?
Last option in my opinion would be a factory reset and re-install the rom.

Reactions: wu fan

wu fan

Jan 20, 2013
Why wouldnt it let you?what does it say?
Last option in my opinion would be a factory reset and re-install the rom.

It said that it couldn't copy it to that area. I've already done a factory reset and the rom, I'm a bit wary of doing that but it might be an option.

I'll come back on tomorrow and some other days, but as of now it's almost 2:00 am here and I'm so exhausted. Good night!

mihirengg19

Oct 19, 2012
Ok,try using root explorer,copy the music file,mount system as read/write and go to mnt/emmc and see if it copies there.

gooleys12

Feb 23, 2013
Hi have u tried clearing the data from the music/galley apps :)
Hope u solve it
Sent from my One V using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts