What is the biggest standard size battery for the Blackstone?

Search This thread

Fallen Spartan

Moderator Emeritus- Irish Pride, Spartan Legacy
Heya Fallen Spartan,

Did you get the black or the white battery? Keep us posted about the results of your next test ;-)

Well to be perfectly honest its both black and white...lol. Let me explain. Its a black battery similar to original with a white sticky label wrapped around it. I'll post image tonight when I get home from work and test again either later tonight or tomorrow.

Ascenca83

Nov 1, 2008
Zurich
I wrote to the German store for PDA batteries (PDA Square) regarding my poor performance of the white 1700mAh battery and this was their reply...

Hi

I got the same message from the PDA Square Shop...

Hope to get a good replacement...although I would rather get the money back and buy the one from ebay.

Greetings
Ascenca

Bouloama

May 20, 2007
Well to be perfectly honest its both black and white...lol. Let me explain. Its a black battery similar to original with a white sticky label wrapped around it. I'll post image tonight when I get home from work and test again either later tonight or tomorrow.

Lol thanks for the info ;).. did you use any tool to test the battery capacity or just the settings like you posted above?

I'll order miine tonight from ebay!

Fallen Spartan

Lol thanks for the info ;).. did you use any tool to test the battery capacity or just the settings like you posted above?

I'll order miine tonight from ebay!

Mixture of both, currently running battery test app to confirm previous results and one I'll do tonight

EDIT

I've attached photo's of battery

Attachments

• IMAG0050.jpg
    IMAG0050.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 118
  • IMAG0052.jpg
    IMAG0052.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

Bouloama

May 20, 2007
And the ebay object is not for sale anymore ;(.. hopefully the battery will come back on ebay.. if it really works.

Any news?

Mesho.112

Aug 22, 2009
Riyadh
I think you guys very close to the black1700 battery from ebay! so do you think it good one to replace it with 1350 ! or we have to wait little longer ?

Fallen Spartan

WARNING!

Just a word of warning to you all. I posted a review on post#201 for a 1700mAh battery I purchased off ebay.

Original the results where extremely encouraging and battery was approximately 30% better than the 1300mAh. Well I've had battery for over a week now and performance has now disintegrated. It cannot even last a day on standby.

I would recommend not buying this battery from this location.

I'm still searching for a legit 1700mAh+ battery which has proven improved battery performance.

Ta

Rick

Vatte

Dec 23, 2008
Hey Guys,

what about the HTC Touch Pro2 Battery BA S390 it has 1500mAh Link. And I noticed somewhere that it should fit into the HD. Can anybody confirm this?
If it would fit, it would be great because the 1500 mAh are real and from HTC within their quality and garantee.:D

kind regards
Vatte

Last edited:

Sean3

May 15, 2007
Tulsa, Oklahoma

Sean3

May 15, 2007
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Could you provide some test results on capacity against original?

Fallen, I'm not sure how to accurately test battery life, I must admit, although I have followed the tests throughout this thread. That might be important considering the battery is a bit pricey. If I can break free for a few hours in the next day or so I'll go back through the thread, download the necessary things and work on it.

@Bouloama, when I first got the battery, I would finish the day with about 20% more battery than I did with the 1350. Four months later it's still holding up pretty close to that. It seems to have dropped a percent or two, but my usage varies.

Fallen Spartan

Fallen, I'm not sure how to accurately test battery life, I must admit, although I have followed the tests throughout this thread. That might be important considering the battery is a bit pricey. If I can break free for a few hours in the next day or so I'll go back through the thread, download the necessary things and work on it.

@Bouloama, when I first got the battery, I would finish the day with about 20% more battery than I did with the 1350. Four months later it's still holding up pretty close to that. It seems to have dropped a percent or two, but my usage varies.

Much appreciated - This will help provide a more accurate picture on how battery performs, providing more info helping people make the decision on whether or not to purchase it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stardust, I have a 1500mah battery and tbattery says it's capacity is 1350. I believe that's a default set in tbattery, not that the battery has a capacity of 1350.