ROMs won't boot

Search This thread

PhillyFlyer

Jan 18, 2011
Philadelphia
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Hey all I have ATT d800 - I used 10d stock firmware and rooted. Using Philz recovery latest version.

No ROMs will boot. I am stuck at the LG screen. The only only ROM that boots are CM11 nightlies.

ANY help here is appreciated.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

TheMadScientist

Recognized Contributor
Hey all I have ATT d800 - I used 10d stock firmware and rooted. Using Philz recovery latest version.

No ROMs will boot. I am stuck at the LG screen. The only only ROM that boots are CM11 nightlies.

I have the ls980 and i have the same problem most kitkat roms will boot but any other. Type of rom wont odexed deodexed none of them i ended up stayin stock heavily modded to the gills i no its dumb but im trying to rrcreate my evo 3d i loved that phone

PhillyFlyer

Jan 18, 2011
Philadelphia
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I have the ls980 and i have the same problem most kitkat roms will boot but any other. Type of rom wont odexed deodexed none of them i ended up stayin stock heavily modded to the gills i no its dumb but im trying to rrcreate my evo 3d i loved that phone

I seriously do not know what else to do. I really enjoy CM11 Nightlies...but I wan't to try something else at least a few other ROMs.

I can't be only one with this issue.

jsho31

Aug 4, 2010
Plano, Texas

I use TWRP and had the same issue. So after flashing any rom, I restore the boot img from my stock 4.2.2 backup and everything boots now

Sent from my LG-G2 using xda app-developers app