Display issues?

Search This thread

Lostatsea23

Apr 13, 2014
So two things. My screen has some weird vertical lines faint ones depending on the color being displayed. Second when typing and the words being highlighted they look jagged and aliased. The m7 didn't have this issue. Idk if it's the font or something but I've seen other m8s with this. Just an annoyance I guess. But the lines shouldn't be there I'm sure.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

HtcOneJon

Dec 5, 2013
So two things. My screen has some weird vertical lines faint ones depending on the color being displayed. Second when typing and the words being highlighted they look jagged and aliased. The m7 didn't have this issue. Idk if it's the font or something but I've seen other m8s with this. Just an annoyance I guess. But the lines shouldn't be there I'm sure.

This definitely does not happen on my M8. The M8's you've seen are definitely faulty. Mine is crystal clear and has no banding etc. Colours are excellent as well as blacks and whites.

Reactions: Lostatsea23

Pamuditha

Aug 23, 2014
Mine too. It's tiny strips like vertical lines, alter in the screen. not happening every time but once a few days and for all the day. Newly purchaseed phone :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This definitely does not happen on my M8. The M8's you've seen are definitely faulty. Mine is crystal clear and has no banding etc. Colours are excellent as well as blacks and whites.