[APP][4.0+] Autosleeper Auto power ON-OFF v1.3

Search This thread

gdort2

Feb 21, 2014
supercoders.org
Hello all,

This is a usefull free app for phones/tablets or navigators(and everything that runs android)

When it is enabled and you have your device disconnected from a power source it goes on sleep mode.
When you reconnect the device to a power source it automatically resumes any operation it was doing before :good:.

View attachment AutoSleeper.apk

Google Play Store Link

rjMwLV3dTui9sR2muRavKzIg4DU4JXgcVWkNqrGQdGyFpazsl0ttRROo0bk-vcC6aH8=h900-rw

Last edited by a moderator:

theksmith

Jan 28, 2013
very nice, much simpler than using tasker for most people.

it says it's open source on supercoders.org but i can't find where to get the source code? thanks!

Goon818

Oct 28, 2010
Nexus 7
Nexus 7 (2013)
The app ist very cool. I build a tab in my car and used it.
I have a litte problem with the app.
Because i drive the car very seldom, i want to shutdown the tab.
The Option runs only one time. By the next run, the tab going to standby. Can you look, what is the problem.

Gesendet von meinem GT-P3100 mit Tapatalk

redge76

Aug 22, 2007
Great but you can't select a delay above 60sec. :(
Why is the selector looping to 0 sec when you scroll down. It would be better to go to 1 ..2 .. 3 .. 4 min

pwood999

Jan 22, 2007
I have been using your Autosleeper app for a while in my Table Car Installation, and it is excellent

The App would really benefit from an option to enable Airplane Mode when sleeping. This would increase the battery savings and stop the device using WiFi when parked at home, plus 3G when parked elsewhere.

I would happily pay for a Pro Version with this feature.

Thanks,
Pete

columbusgeek

Dec 28, 2010
Is there any way to remove the "closing" screen? I can only set it to one second. I don't need all the fancy close buttons and timers.

alvinhobh

Mar 20, 2016
app question

Hey, I have a LG G 7.0, The Auto Sleeper app does not allow me to choose " Action: Power off", keeps saying the device is not rooted. I used KingRoot to root the device and check with "root Checker Basic" if the device was rooted right. Is that option not available yet?

Delgadovsky

Sep 10, 2007
Lisboa
Have android 4.4 in my rearview mirror gps and this didn't work work. Sometimes work ok (rarely) and others don't work. But was a good effort by the developer. There other app similar that work ok? thanks

xchn

Nov 18, 2013
Is there any way to remove the "closing" screen? I can only set it to one second. I don't need all the fancy close buttons and timers.
this is exactly what i came here for.

thanks for developing the app, but is it possible to remove that screen?? its really not necessary, and I tried emailing the developer directly but the email doesn't work anymore

Phil180390

Jul 17, 2017
Playstore Link Is Down - Fiew Questions

Hi, Looking for an app for a car environment, but have a fiew questions i would like to ask

1) If i am playing music before i remove the power (will the app pause the music/media & resume/continue on wake)
2) When the app sends the device to sleep does it put Turn On flight mode so (wifi,B-tooth& data is switched off)
3) Can you change & adjust the "Sleep Timer" so it sleeps almost instantly once power is removed?
4) Not really a question but the link to the playstore has been removed ?

But Sounds A Great App & Great Concept

krossfyah

Apr 8, 2011
I have been using your Autosleeper app for a while in my Table Car Installation, and it is excellent

The App would really benefit from an option to enable Airplane Mode when sleeping. This would increase the battery savings and stop the device using WiFi when parked at home, plus 3G when parked elsewhere.

I would happily pay for a Pro Version with this feature.

Thanks,
Pete

Do you still use this and what software are you using to sync your tablets (mirror)?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all,

This is a usefull free app for phones/tablets or navigators(and everything that runs android)

When it is enabled and you have your device disconnected from a power source it goes on sleep mode.
    When you reconnect the device to a power source it automatically resumes any operation it was doing before :good:.

View attachment AutoSleeper.apk

Google Play Store Link

rjMwLV3dTui9sR2muRavKzIg4DU4JXgcVWkNqrGQdGyFpazsl0ttRROo0bk-vcC6aH8=h900-rw
    Awesome app,... thanks!!