[Q] Best Official Firmware

Search This thread

swaroop_p1988

Jul 1, 2012
Chennai
I was using BMK3 and got updated to poison firmware BNB2 and all went crap.
I have tried many official and unofficial firmwares. Even the ones which were working fine like BMK3 and AMF7 were also hanging and lagging. I've used only INU and INS firmwares.

Are there any firmware of any region which workis flawless and without any hangs??
Please help me...

iceyhotguy

Jan 27, 2012
I was using BMK3 and got updated to poison firmware BNB2 and all went crap.
I have tried many official and unofficial firmwares. Even the ones which were working fine like BMK3 and AMF7 were also hanging and lagging. I've used only INU and INS firmwares.

Are there any firmware of any region which workis flawless and without any hangs??
Please help me...

K3 is the most stable one in my opinion.
We already discussed the very same thing you are facing when the update first rolled out.
Check this thread - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2652690

swaroop_p1988

Jul 1, 2012
Chennai
K3 is the most stable one in my opinion.
We already discussed the very same thing you are facing when the update first rolled out.
Check this thread - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2652690

I have installed the most recent firmware Russian BNA4 and looks smooth and works fine.
Have to use for a week and check.
Sometime I get the negative effect when unlocking, but it becomes normal if i lock and unlock again.. So manageable when compared to BNB2 poison firmware..
:)

Nov 15, 2013
Mk3 is firmware is good and stable then latest one but if u in mk3 rooted change model number gt-n7000 phone DPI is change u cannot use it that as more DPI effect in many apps.....

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

MohdGhufran

May 28, 2013
New Delhi
how is bna4 ?

I have installed the most recent firmware Russian BNA4 and looks smooth and works fine.
Have to use for a week and check.
Sometime I get the negative effect when unlocking, but it becomes normal if i lock and unlock again.. So manageable when compared to BNB2 poison firmware..
:)

Hi Swaroop :eek: So how is your experience with bna4 for these 3 days ? Isme bhi lag problem to nahi aayi ? And one more query: Over which rom you flashed this bna4 ?

Top Liked Posts