Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

willverduzco

User Experience Admin
Staff member
Apr 30, 2010
Manassas, VA
UPDATE: BOOT HAS BEEN PLACED ON INDEFINITE HIATUS. READ MORE HERE!

______

XDA_Boot.png

Hello forum-goers, and welcome to XDA:BOOT Beta. If you haven't already read our official announcement, please do so now.

Are you ready to file your XDA:BOOT request? If so, leave a reply below with your requested ban duration (minimum duration: 1 day), and we'll make sure to Boot you to your exact specifications. And as an added bonus, the first five (5) users to participate in the XDA:Boot program will receive a super special Admin Boot from yours truly.

Admin-Kick.gif

Let the Boot begin!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4333722

Ban me for thirty minutes because I am naive enough to believe this.

Ace King 34

Apr 21, 2012
n/a
I would like to thank the whole Xda for coming up with this great idea
its an awesome initiative
:good:
Xda just became awesomer
:D

willverduzco

User Experience Admin
Staff member
Apr 30, 2010
Manassas, VA
happy april fools day everyone !!

1 hour please. :p
You think this is an April Fools Day prank? Here, have a whole day instead!

I would like to thank the whole Xda for coming up with this great idea
its an awesome initiative
:good:
Xda just became awesomer
:D

This long please

|..............|

Ban me for thirty minutes because I am naive enough to believe this.

All bans completed up until this point. Mods, care to take over from here?

Nitro_123

Feb 26, 2011
Sydney
Ban me for like 2 weeks as I have my exams and I shouldn't be wasting time on XDA
Please
I'm quite desperate at this point :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BOOT ON INDEFINITE HIATUS FOR REPAIR

Attn all: XDA:BOOT has been put on indefinite hiatus due to technical issues stemming from banhammer-induced repetitive strain injury. Several of our mods and a few of our admins have had to throw in the hammer, so enough is enough.

In all seriousness, happy April Fool's Day, everyone. We hope you enjoyed BOAT while it lasted. Will we ever see it again? Only time will tell. But on behalf of XDA and all of our admins and mods, I would like to say Thank You for making XDA such a great community! :good:
    UPDATE: BOOT HAS BEEN PLACED ON INDEFINITE HIATUS. READ MORE HERE!

______

XDA_Boot.png

Hello forum-goers, and welcome to XDA:BOOT Beta. If you haven't already read our official announcement, please do so now.

Are you ready to file your XDA:BOOT request? If so, leave a reply below with your requested ban duration (minimum duration: 1 day), and we'll make sure to Boot you to your exact specifications. And as an added bonus, the first five (5) users to participate in the XDA:Boot program will receive a super special Admin Boot from yours truly.

Admin-Kick.gif

Let the Boot begin!
    Admin,

Please give me admin rights for 3 seconds :3 enough to have a screenshot of it and boast about it xD

Wow. Much bravery. Very idea.

No. : P
    Ban me then. But for only 42 seconds, okay? Thanks.

42 second ban applied. I gave you an extra 23 hours, 59 minutes and 18 seconds as well. Call it my boundless generosity.
    plz bro will this werk on my HTC One bro I have custom bro ROM insertcoin kernel kangaroo bro
    I will press thx bro if u giv me answer needful bro
    thx, sry bro im n00b sry 4 english bro