[Q] LG G3 Quick remote help

Search This thread

Jocelyn

Jul 16, 2008
Orlando, FL
Weird, maybe you get it from an LG app, like their "app updates" app. I remember having to agree to something before I could use or get it my G2.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk 2

fgcchevy

May 1, 2010
Center Hill
I finally got mine to work, u just need to get really close to the device you are pairing it to. Once paired, the range improves

COCODRILO45

by any chance you guys dont got a link to quick remote i deleted by mistake now i cant find in the play store i tried other ir blaster apps from playstore like smart remote but they don't work edit:never mind just got it

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: SteakHause

SteakHause

Dec 25, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I deleted mine. You don't have an apk to share by any chance. I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Sent from my LG-D850 using XDA Free mobile app

Kashif Hashmi

Nov 24, 2014
Delhi
by any chance you guys dont got a link to quick remote i deleted by mistake now i cant find in the play store i tried other ir blaster apps from playstore like smart remote but they don't work edit:never mind just got it

Here's the link for Quick Remote -

https://app.box.com/s/56c0dm15l9e37ubhrpco2703y7c5qtss

Extract and install

Or

For rooted phones,
Move all download files in Titanium backup folder goto Titanium backup app & restore.

Hope this will work :thumbup:

TheMadScientist

Recognized Contributor
I run cloudy 2.5 my quik remote has all cable ac tv ect i remember kk stock rom d850 had em all when i updated stock lolli i lost all but tv radio cable somthin else dont remeber further more you guys with bad range yah point directly at it try holding the button a few seconds and waving around a little i know it sounds dumb but i get 15 to 20 foot head on range

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi why is the g3 quick remote app missing other devices like air conditioner?
    I am asking the same question here !!