[Q] XO Tablet Vivitar ROM

Search This thread

tk421webs

Jun 29, 2014
First, I fully admit noob status here. I have this XO Tablet from vivitar and I have managed to seriously brick it. I rooted then was messing with build.prop and now it only displays the logo but does not boot. I was able to modify the generic Google USB driver and can adb just fine. I tried to push a "fixed" build.prop back to the device per a forum I found online, but keeps saying the source path does not exist. Tried to pull and get the same. Everything I have read so far simply says just reinstall the rom/update.zip from sdcard. Have spent the last two days scouring this and other forums for a copy of the rom so that I can recover. Does not seem that Vivitar provides it anywhere and in extensive crawl of the web I have not seem to find anyone else looking.

Anyone know where I can get the rom for the Vivitar XO Tablet?

Reactions: Bryverine

hassankash

Jan 20, 2010
First, I fully admit noob status here. I have this XO Tablet from vivitar and I have managed to seriously brick it. I rooted then was messing with build.prop and now it only displays the logo but does not boot. I was able to modify the generic Google USB driver and can adb just fine. I tried to push a "fixed" build.prop back to the device per a forum I found online, but keeps saying the source path does not exist. Tried to pull and get the same. Everything I have read so far simply says just reinstall the rom/update.zip from sdcard. Have spent the last two days scouring this and other forums for a copy of the rom so that I can recover. Does not seem that Vivitar provides it anywhere and in extensive crawl of the web I have not seem to find anyone else looking.

have you got the rom update for the XO tablet ?? because i need it too

jelabarre59

Nov 19, 2013
Pawling
Moto E5
I have a functioning one here, (if you could call it "functional"), so if someone could tell me how to actually pull an image off the device I'd post it somewhere.

But apparently, from EVERYTHING I've seen here and elsewhere in the Android community, if you haven't already DONE something five times previously, you won't ever be able to learn how to do it...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.