The power of proxy technology ! NOW ON ANDROID

Search This thread

smart_desk

Mar 6, 2012
Studying in a college where social networking site like facebook is blocked ?
Living in a region where these sites are banned ?
Browsing behind a firewall which blocks websites ?
Want to browse anonymously ?

Here is the solution for you , Proxy browser For android !

With proxy browser , you can unblock every websites and thus you can bypass the firewalls . This new app hides your IP address while you are browsing ! Also with this advanced browser , you can select the user agent (Iphone / android / blackberry / pc ) . You can select the IP address and proxy server from the list on the app (all are free) .

Start browsing anonymously !!!

Privacy browser is an android application developed by Smartwebs Innovations to help the android users to unblock the websites blocked by the college wireless networks and also to unblock the sites blocked in the country. This app is 100% compatible with Facebook mobile .
Features :
1. Hides your actual IP address
2. Modifiable cookies
3. Instantly removed browsing history
4. unblocks blocked websites
5. Ensures anonymity over web
6. Option to select the browser client (iphone/blackberry/android/pc etc)
7. Can bypass firewalls
8. Multiple proxy servers
9. multiple IP addresses

Download from android market ( FREE APP) : market://details?id=in.smartwebs.privacy_browser
If you are downloading from your computer, click here.
Paid version ( No ads + High priority ) : http://www.amazon.com/smartwebs-innovations-Proxy-Privacy-Browser/dp/B007ILG29W/

Last edited:

Drakonas

Jun 20, 2011
Acworth, GA
Based on one of the comments, and the fact that it's new on the market, as well as the comments mostly being uninformative, I don't know if I trust this app yet...

Edit: I also don't like that it has permission to access GPS and network-based location.

smart_desk

Mar 6, 2012
Based on one of the comments, and the fact that it's new on the market, as well as the comments mostly being uninformative, I don't know if I trust this app yet...

Edit: I also don't like that it has permission to access GPS and network-based location.

yes those permissions are there , it was meant for ad targeting .

Also there is a negative comment , but there is explanation for that comment in the app description itself . you can verify it yourself by using some other browser and doing the same .

Our server(s) acts only as re-routers and we never see the content of page that you are browsing .

smart_desk

Mar 6, 2012
update :

New update released .

-- removed leadbolt ads
-- removed unused permissions
-- added one additional proxy server & IP address

smart_desk

Mar 6, 2012
Removed GPS & other network based permissions

GPS and other network based location permissions were removed from the app . Now there are just few permissions which are necessary for the proper functioning of the app.

smart_desk

Mar 6, 2012
New & Attractive user interface

Update :

Released new update , a new and fresh user interface which reduces the loading time . Easy to navigate . Attractive design !

polobunny

Oct 25, 2011
Montreal
I would like to know more about your privacy policy.

Are there logs kept of the redirections?
What about the security used, is there any encryption used?
What server software is used on your servers? Squid? Privoxy? Other?

ickk

Nov 8, 2011
Tampa, FL
couldn't you just install orbot or use proxies in your current browser instead?

What advantage does this have over tor?

Cool Cake

Mar 9, 2011
I have it on GB.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

How do I pay for the app? There is no paid version in the market.

JeremyGuan

Aug 30, 2008
Not compatible with your device error from google play. Using official miui gb rom. Rooted hd2

Sent from my HD2 using xda premium

basily

Also says its not compatible with my device: SGS Captivate running ICSSGS. The Amazon stores shows it for $3, not no free version showing for me :-( I might be interested in buying if I could try it first. Available for sideloading?

smart_desk

Mar 6, 2012
:)

got excited then , noticed its only for Android 4.0 :(

Plz 2.2 :)

Hello Friend ,

The app is compatible with any android version from android 1.6 :)

you might have got confused with "CURRENT VERSION : 4.0 " , it is actually the version of the application that is , the current version available on market is proxy browser 4.0 .

Thank you

smart_desk

Mar 6, 2012
Info

I would like to know more about your privacy policy.

Are there logs kept of the redirections?
What about the security used, is there any encryption used?
What server software is used on your servers? Squid? Privoxy? Other?

Yes , logs are kept undeleted . Users can choose encryption if they wish to .

smart_desk

Mar 6, 2012
Paid version is available on amazon app store

I have it on GB.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

How do I pay for the app? There is no paid version in the market.

Hello Friend ,

The paid version of this app is available on amazon app market . (Free version is not available on google android market )

Here is the link : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007ILG29W

Thank you

smart_desk

Mar 6, 2012
Also says its not compatible with my device: SGS Captivate running ICSSGS. The Amazon stores shows it for $3, not no free version showing for me :-( I might be interested in buying if I could try it first. Available for sideloading?

Hello ,

The free version is available only in google android market (play store) and paid version is available only in amazon app store for android .

Thank you

leoforever

Oct 22, 2011
Just installed this in my Galaxy S2 2.3.5 & it works like a charm. A few very minor glitches in the begining but when it started working it worked like super awesomely. I like it. Thanks alot to the developer. Keep up the good & awesomework mate.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Studying in a college where social networking site like facebook is blocked ?
    Living in a region where these sites are banned ?
    Browsing behind a firewall which blocks websites ?
    Want to browse anonymously ?

Here is the solution for you , Proxy browser For android !

With proxy browser , you can unblock every websites and thus you can bypass the firewalls . This new app hides your IP address while you are browsing ! Also with this advanced browser , you can select the user agent (Iphone / android / blackberry / pc ) . You can select the IP address and proxy server from the list on the app (all are free) .

Start browsing anonymously !!!

Privacy browser is an android application developed by Smartwebs Innovations to help the android users to unblock the websites blocked by the college wireless networks and also to unblock the sites blocked in the country. This app is 100% compatible with Facebook mobile .
    Features :
    1. Hides your actual IP address
    2. Modifiable cookies
    3. Instantly removed browsing history
    4. unblocks blocked websites
    5. Ensures anonymity over web
    6. Option to select the browser client (iphone/blackberry/android/pc etc)
    7. Can bypass firewalls
    8. Multiple proxy servers
    9. multiple IP addresses

Download from android market ( FREE APP) : market://details?id=in.smartwebs.privacy_browser
    If you are downloading from your computer, click here.
    Paid version ( No ads + High priority ) : http://www.amazon.com/smartwebs-innovations-Proxy-Privacy-Browser/dp/B007ILG29W/
    yes

Hey can one use this to trick Google Play music that you are from the US and buy music from it?

This application uses US based proxy server and IP address , so you will be able to access google play music . please uncheck "remove objects" feature when you browse such apps , otherwise a blank screen will be displayed.