[WIP][4/30/2012] RubiX_eXcel v0.0.1 [Beta][ICS][4.0.4]

Search This thread

slick_rick

Sep 18, 2011
Immokalee/Tampa FL
I modified the Op. There is no longer risk of bricking. Sorry for the horrible scare. There are a few bugs but I will be fixing very soon.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Im going to flash this right now and test drive maybe til about 9ish using it during Chem lecture and whatnot. Im not sure how to logcat but I do have an app on my phone called Catlog that I can use to track the bugs and then I just email to you. DL'ing and flashing soon. I'd also suggest adding those steps I posted earlier to OP so everyone knows how to flash.
edit: Link was deleted. I'll just wait til its back up.

Reactions: ReActiveDisorder

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
Do you want me to test anything specifically? Or just use it normally and just record any bugs I come across?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Any bug you find let me know. Even if its Lag or something small I want to know. Logcats are best but i may beable to fix without them. Thank you for doing this.

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
any more info on what I would be testing?
I don't mind flashing a pre alpha but you gave 0 info on what it is. aosp? tw? mods?
I'm not trying to be picky but entice me por favor! I'm down to flash any damn thing I can find.. :cool:

You are right. Thats my fault.

Its based off of FD19
Merged with 4.0.4 IMM76D
Test keys Release
Completely Dewizzed
Completely Debloated
Deodexed
Zipaligned
Fully Optimized
Xloud and Bravia Hack
Several AOSP/CM9 Compiled Directly from Source
Numerious Performance tweaks
MUCH MUCH MORE :)

Basically it is an AOSP like ROM with all the awesome parts of Touchwiz like the camera. This is a merger of Touchwiz and Aosp. Enjoy.

manufan721

Mar 18, 2012
Alright, up and running...I flashed gapps after just to make sure I had mobile Odin to back out..had two fc's on gapps and Google voice fc'd so much I had to disable it, like previous tester said, no working phone or even app..but playstore has stopped fc'ing apparently now and I was able to download a few apps..once everything is up and running this is looking like its gonna give mijjz and venum a run for their money..;) this rom seems incredibly quick and responsive too

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335322482730.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335322482730.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 334
  • uploadfromtaptalk1335322494097.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335322494097.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 332
  • uploadfromtaptalk1335322508629.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335322508629.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 326

manufan721

Mar 18, 2012
I take it back...seriously crazy fast and responsive..get me a phone apk so I can push it to system apps and get that working as I'd love to try this as a daily..incredible job reactive!

Apparently there is a phone apk in system apps but its not working..

Last edited:

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
I take it back...seriously crazy fast and responsive..get me a phone apk so I can push it to system apps and get that working as I'd love to try this as a daily..incredible job reactive!

Apparently there is a phone apk in system apps but its not working..

That is becuz my stupid ass compiled contacts.apk from aosp source but its not compatible with Touch wiz. its a simple fix. I already have it put together.

noobtoob

Dec 27, 2011
Fresno, CA
Moto G 5G
Google Pixel 8
Holy **** reactive. I am glad you went all the way with this. This is probably one of the fastest built roms to date. I cant wait until final build, cause i have a ton of job interviews coming up and need my daily driver right now. Told you they would love uou for it......lol.

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
Holy **** reactive. I am glad you went all the way with this. This is probably one of the fastest built roms to date. I cant wait until final build, cause i have a ton of job interviews coming up and need my daily driver right now. Told you they would love uou for it......lol.

See it helps to know what your doing when it comes to software. This is far from done. You guys aint seen nothing yet.

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012

Also good luck with those interviews.

Reactions: noobtoob

Xalange

Feb 8, 2012
Fairview Heights
I think its tw from the size of the file, but i could be wrong, i havent flashed it since redownloading it.

Edit: it seems he already answered the question. I was really late haha

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

Last edited:

slick_rick

Sep 18, 2011
Immokalee/Tampa FL
I cant go past the screen where it asks you who the phone belongs to. I get a black screen and then finally an error message Google account manager has stopped. Then right back to the who the phone belongs to screen. Any idea why? Maybe bad download, ill try again.
edit: Not putting any text on the who this phone belongs to screen did the trick. Will test for the rest of the night.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts