[App] [01/26/2009] TouchResponse 0.3.2 - Vibrate on touch

Search This thread

uzer_23

Sep 25, 2008
Can u get v0.22 to work in yr KS20? This new version can't work well in my KS20. The vibration is so strong that when I hit anything on the screen, it double-tap opening the application again and again. I've reverted back to 0.21 which works like a gem for me.

Could someone please repost 0.21 .. i wann try on ks20. thx

C

cold

Hi! Say pls how is number of the HTS Touch LED? I can't enable vibration. May be it have conflict with another app?

Username:

Nov 20, 2008
all over, I travel alot
Perhaps a dumb question, but

Does this application negatively impact performance in any way, especially in terms of responsiveness and battery life?

Those two issues -- battery life and responsiveness -- are the major problems I see with the AT&T Fuze.

stutzedward

Sep 30, 2008
KL
Does this application negatively impact performance in any way, especially in terms of responsiveness and battery life?

Those two issues -- battery life and responsiveness -- are the major problems I see with the AT&T Fuze.

It runs well in my KS20 and I dun see any higher battery consumption too, so it's fine for my fone.

Drybonz

Sep 20, 2008
2.2 has eliminated the long vibrate on the start menu for me. Thanks a bunch. Program is really coming along nicely. I love it.

lanny84

Nov 5, 2008
restricting to keyboard only vibrations

snailslug, great app! i'm using this on my touch diamond. only thing i hope u can change is allowing a setting where only the keyboard vibrates amd nothing else is affected.
thanks for the app!

nelly04

Oct 22, 2007
Not Working On Mogul 6800

Does anyone have a mogul and this program does not work on their phone. if it does work, can you tell me which id you put it on and how you got it to work???? Thanks

drewden123

Mar 8, 2008
2.2 is working on my mogul. LED is 1. Make sure you don't have anything enabled like FTouchFLO or something that adds finger scrolling cuz I had to disable that to get it working. Just make sure it's set to LED 1 and soft reset

nelly04

Oct 22, 2007
OMG It Works. It was the touchflo. Thanks alot drew. This driver kicks a**. Its so responsive. Also BIG THANKS to SnailSlug for creating this.

Last edited:

Antboy

Jul 20, 2006
Toronto
It's working on my CDMA Vogue, and duration is adjustable.

Never thought I'd really care about any kind of haptic feedback, but decided to give this a whirl. It works really nice with the keyboard when the vibrate duration is set to 15-20 ms.

holydhaliwal

Sep 8, 2008
Montreal
This works very well, however im curious as to weather or not its possible to only have the feedback when you activate a function, for example right now it vibrates when ever you touch anywhere on the screen, this isn't very informative, if for example it would only vibrate when you actually press a function or a button?

drewden123

Mar 8, 2008
Maybe the next version could allow ftouchflo to be used? I'm guessing they use the same driver which is what causes the conflict. Great program. BTW, churka, just wanna make sure ur not confusing ftouchflo with touchflo (as in manila 2d or 3d). ftouchflo is just a finger scrolling app. touchflo works fine.

mr_deimos

Nov 22, 2007
Really great program you've made. If we only had more new users "first posts" like that ;)
Anyway, this software works great on toshiba g900, and doesn't conflict too much with fTouchSL (unlike other similar programs i've tried). For a standard tap action the vibration can be felt immediately, for a ftouchSL drag and gesture actions there's no vibration at all (which isn't really a bad thing). For tap-and-hold action, the vibration is felt after ftouchSL's gesture timeout, which is a great thing since this is the moment when ftouchSL starts passing raw input data to the OS and you can perform default actions like drag-select or dragging a scrollbar. Actually feeling this moment helps a lot :D
I'd love to see such functionality implemented into ftouchSL, but before that happens i thing i'll stick to your software. Thanks a lot and keep it up :D

methosmacleod

Mar 7, 2008
This works very well, however im curious as to weather or not its possible to only have the feedback when you activate a function, for example right now it vibrates when ever you touch anywhere on the screen, this isn't very informative, if for example it would only vibrate when you actually press a function or a button?

That and i need ftouchflo for my sanity with WM.
hopefully the next release addresses these issues.