[Q] LG G2 otg not working properly

Search This thread

thepilot234

Mar 10, 2014
I bought a usb otg cable to use for watching movies on usb and to play games with my ps3 controller like but my phone does not recognize the usb at all when i try to connect those two.I can connect any mouse and keyboard I've tried, but I haven't had any luck with the two ps3 controllers i tried or the usb-s ( a 8gb toshiba and an 32 gb kingston both are fat32).Any idea why this is happening and how to fix it?

P.S: Im running stock rom.The phone is rooted and i have the xposed module and the g2 xposed app installed

Last edited:

liaoshihua

Apr 7, 2014
I bought a usb otg cable to use for watching movies on usb and to play games with my ps3 controller like that but my phone does not recognize the usb at all.I can connect any mouse and keyboard I've tried but haven't had any luck wit the two ps3 controllers i tried or the usb-s ( a 8gb toshiba and an 32 gb kingston both are fat32).Any idea why this is happening and how to fix it?

P.S: Im running stock rom.The phone is rooted and i have the xposed modle and the g2 xposed app installed

Well,I have the same issue with you......

60nine

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1404330662736.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1404330662736.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 809

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It was enabled althoug right now im trying to get it to work in recovery