[Theme][Apk's] Raidermans Compilation

Search This thread

redstar299

Jan 15, 2007
Can you create a zip that will work with Flash Gordon app? You can't flash roms but it says other stuff works

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda premium

D150shorty

Feb 15, 2011
Springfield
Why cant we use the framework files from a MJ5 rom, and place them in an update.zip, and try flashing from recovery?

Seems like it would be worth a shot..nothing to lose for those bricked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Raiderman please know I appreciate all your hard work. For those NOT on MJ5, these apks and framework work fine.

Reactions: jreed3786

jreed3786

Sep 28, 2008
Rockford, IL
Totally mucked up, now!

Tried some options (that I knew wouldn't work) like Root De La Vega route again, and Kies...., no luck. Now I'm DEFINITELY bricked. DO NOT USE IF YOU'RE ON MJ5! There goes another phone! *appreciate the help, though*

Raiderman

May 27, 2010
Nampa, ID USA
Tried some options (that I knew wouldn't work) like Root De La Vega route again, and Kies...., no luck. Now I'm DEFINITELY bricked. DO NOT USE IF YOU'RE ON MJ5! There goes another phone! *appreciate the help, though*

Sorry about this. I knew it would be tricky, modding our phones with a locked boot loader. For future reference, extract the image files from a modded framework, and inject them into a non-extracted COPY of your original framework. Doing it this way has never caused me a boot loop. It can be done this way with all system apps.

Reactions: Bataga

jreed3786

Sep 28, 2008
Rockford, IL
Sorry about this. I knew it would be tricky, modding our phones with a locked boot loader. For future reference, extract the image files from a modded framework, and inject them into a non-extracted COPY of your original framework. Doing it this way has never caused me a boot loop. It can be done this way with all system apps.

That would have been nice to know before trying this.... Oh well... Thx.

bfleischman

May 28, 2012
Henderson, NV
SecSettings messed up

Love the theme. Installed SecSettings. My tabs are all messed up and look nothing like your picture. I attached a screenshot. also application manager has different tabs than it is supposed to and crashes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-11-25-21-51-53.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-11-25-21-51-53.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

bfleischman

May 28, 2012
Henderson, NV
Does anyone else have a bunch of non-sense garrbled text in the new settings APK? Like when I go intot accounts to manually sync everything, everything just says 4G Settings and that's it. The "Sync" button says Samsung Hub. Then when you press it it says Sync Account?. In the menu before that (In google account), the button at the button says %s for Social Hub... And the whole settings APK is like that... Anyone else?

[{EDIT}]

The Gallery has a bad Parsing... Bad checksum or upload entirely?

I just did the settings. Getting the same strange text. The application manager is messed up and FC's.

the2rrell

Jun 27, 2011
I took my phone back to best buy as i was still in my 14 day window.

but unless someone can confirm that they have swapped frameworks into a MJ5 base then i would change the OP to at least state that it may brick your phone if trying to do this.

as stated all the the others worked fine on MJ5 for me just not the frame work. let the people trying this know that MJ5 framework is different and may cause a soft brick.

Raiderman

May 27, 2010
Nampa, ID USA
I took my phone back to best buy as i was still in my 14 day window.

but unless someone can confirm that they have swapped frameworks into a MJ5 base then i would change the OP to at least state that it may brick your phone if trying to do this.

as stated all the the others worked fine on MJ5 for me just not the frame work. let the people trying this know that MJ5 framework is different and may cause a soft brick.

Framework was removed yesterday, and there were several warnings about the framework file. In fact there still is a warning in the OP. I also mentioned the other installation method in the OP.
What I could do is post a zip with framework images, and leave it to the user to install for themselves??

Last edited:

the2rrell

Jun 27, 2011
Framework was removed yesterday, and there were several warnings about the framework file. In fact there still is a warning in the OP. I also mentioned the other installation method in the OP.
What I could do is post a zip with framework images, and leave it to the user to install for themselves??

Good deal....Yea i saw the warning but nothing was specific to the build which is what the issue was. No biggie at the end of the day just trying to keep the community informed.

Bataga

Jan 2, 2012
Georgia
If anyone wants framework images for self installation, just PM me. Will put this message in OP.

pm'd :cool:

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Hey love the theme,is there any way u can make a flash able zip file so we can use the theme on the tmobile note 3 using att network with recovery since we dont have the locked bootloader,thanks in advance if possible

No because it's not fair that you can do that lol

,,l,.

impacta

Jun 14, 2007
Raleigh
So I followed the directions. The keyboard is running fine and so is secmms. Couldn't get anything else to work. So I restored my stock apks for phone, contacts, gallery and settings. After a factory reset phone and contacts are working but I don't have settings or a gallery. To make matters worse I'm on mj5. Any ideas would help a bunch.

gtshiftin6

Oct 24, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5
Im on mj5 running everything but framework I used root browser it sets permission for u and copy paste is flawless... framework res worried me glad I held off...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

the2rrell

Jun 27, 2011
"Hey Mom I just bricked my 300$ phone Ive owned for less than 2 weeks because I refuse to read!" Gee I hope there Arent any busy intersections on his walk to Best Buy!
Priceless

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

No one refused to Read!!! i saw the warning "ONLY TESTED ON MY DEVICE" my point was now that we KNOW what the issue is others can avoid it. i dont really care. i was just saying if people knew they were from different bases it may help others.

great community here already i can tell. smh

Top Liked Posts