07/15/12 [Flashable Script] ultimateRAMscript2.0 IMPROVE YOUR PHONES PERFORMANCE!

Search This thread

scottypeterson

Sep 18, 2011
I'm on aokp ics build 26 . The only item in that folder is place holder I'm guessing this doesn't matter I'm just making sure I'm doing it right

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

So there's a script called placeholder in the init.d folder??

Sent from a Nifty Tomatoe
Hit that thanks button if I managed to help

Last edited:

NUGZZ420

Feb 5, 2012
OREGON
OnePlus 7T
OnePlus 9 Pro

erockvr6

Nov 14, 2008
Ohio
WOW! installed this about 4hrs ago and it's amazing how smooth everything is, may just be the initial response but it's kicking ass on RC 6.1

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

yungskeeme

Feb 21, 2011
I just ran the first script you posted for aosp on Deck 1.3d. I notice a speed difference. Ive had it on for about 3 hours. Little increase in battery. Thanks for the file. I was so indecisive between cod's tweak, ur other tweaks, v6 supercharger,etc...this is perfect !!!

scottypeterson

Sep 18, 2011
I just ran the first script you posted for aosp on Deck 1.3d. I notice a speed difference. Ive had it on for about 3 hours. Little increase in battery. Thanks for the file. I was so indecisive between cod's tweak, ur other tweaks, v6 supercharger,etc...this is perfect !!!

WOW! installed this about 4hrs ago and it's amazing how smooth everything is, may just be the initial response but it's kicking ass on RC 6.1

Glad you like it!

Lord Darth Vader

Dec 5, 2010
Why would one UNinstall this?
Just wondering because for me it works 110%... And makes the phone feel much faster.

One would uninstall this if it caused a conflict or problem with something else. I, for example, cannot use this script, because no matter what I do, my Market app force closes. I've changed permissions, reflashed, deleted, etc., etc., but nothing has worked. Market just won't run; it force closes every time. :(

NUGZZ420

Feb 5, 2012
OREGON
OnePlus 7T
OnePlus 9 Pro
One would uninstall this if it caused a conflict or problem with something else. I, for example, cannot use this script, because no matter what I do, my Market app force closes. I've changed permissions, reflashed, deleted, etc., etc., but nothing has worked. Market just won't run; it force closes every time. :(
you may want to ask the creator if he will just give to the # for the tweaks and u can change them in ROm Tool box yourself So It My not conflict..

As For me its working greate I had trouble getting it to stick in the Memory section So he gave me the # to set it myself its working great Thanks for being very Helpful and responsive in PM s Great work
a

Blazin Chaos

Dec 13, 2011
Which of these, if any, do I need to delete before flashing the new tweaks?

Attachments

• 2012-02-28_08-10-22.jpg
    2012-02-28_08-10-22.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 164

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is a ram script I put together. It's sorta a combination between the V6 Supercharger, Kickasskernalizer, and Car-o-Dopes tweaks, it has little bit of all those tweaks in it. So i wanna say thanks to zeppelinrox for the V6 Supercharger and the Kickasskernalizer and also Carhauler1969 and Ropodope for the Car-o-Dopes tweaks. There's also a read ahead tweak to set the sdcard at 512kb which is the optimal value for the Evo 4g.

This is not to be combined with the v6 supercharger, papasmurfs script, niftyconiptionstweaks, or the legit zip because this is different and could interfere with each other. I'd suggest to try each of these separately to find which one works best for you. I have not tried this on an ICS rom so i can't guarantee the settings will stick but you can use rom toolbox, system tuner, or another app from the market to see if they stick.

[Q] What does this do?
    [A] It will make your phone faster, more responsive, frees up ram, and could also increase battery life.

Install at your own risk. I am in no way responsible for anything that happens to your phone.

Zip files to be flashed thru recovery

Updated Scripts (07/15/12)

SENSE:
    http://db.tt/S59ngYf6

AOSP:
    http://db.tt/REsXQo44

Instructions: Follow Exactly

Flashable Install

1) Make a nandroid backup incase something goes wrong or you want to revert.
    2) Download a file manager like Root Explorer or ES File Explorer (I use Root explorer).
    3) Open up root explorer and go to /system/etc/init.d. Click on the "Mount R/W" button (that way you can delete files).
    4) Delete or move to a folder on your sdcard (incase you want to revert) any ram scripts or ram tweaks you may have that is in the init.d folder (examples of ram scripts or tweaks are 45smurfed, 06tweaks, S97ramscript, 99supercharge, and 98Kickasskernel, or any tweaks from niftyconiptionstweaks or the legit zip) .
    5) Also if you are running v6 supercharger, you need to un-supercharge. If you are running Kickass Kernelizer, you need to un-kernelize, if you are running PapaSmurfs script then you need to "un-smurf" and do not run those scripts while you have the ultimateRAMscript installed.
    6) Uninstall any ram manager apps or task killers and do not use these.
    7) After you uninstall all of that, reboot your phone and verify that none of the scripts you had before are still installed. (it will mess with the scripts you are about to install).
    8) Boot into recovery (preferably Amon Ra smelkusmod).
    9) Find the ultimateRAMscript.zip you downloaded and flash it.
    10) Reboot phone. Let your phone set at the lock screen for about 2 minutes, unlock and let it set for another 2 minutes to let it settle in. Your phone will become dramatically smoother after about an hour. Enjoy and hit that thanks button.

Old Versions:
    Sense Version:
    http://www.click-dev.com/downloads/?sa=view;down=82

AOSP Version:
    http://www.click-dev.com/downloads/?sa=view;down=83
    Kabump

Will this work on ics?

Sent from my EVO 4G using xda premium
    V6 and KAK won't work on ics but carodope will
    Edit:it requires service jar edits on the ics rom to supercharge the launcher. I believe RC 6.1 might work with ics not sure
    V6 and KAK won't work on ics but carodope will
    Edit:it requires service jar edits on the ics rom to supercharge the launcher. I believe RC 6.1 might work with ics not sure
    Of course all my scripts work on ICS just like they do an any android device.
    The services.jar mod is an addon to get the launcher die-hard on ICS.
    Nothing else has even tried ;)
    Bump