Who's gonna leak the Soak Test?

Search This thread

dano1282

Jan 31, 2012
Anyone know if the fxz for 12.15.15 is available yet?

Sent from my XT1080 using xda app-developers app

Metfanant

Jan 10, 2011
it will be leaked before everyone who is officially involved in the soak test has had a chance to download it...

custer32

Nov 8, 2013
"This is a confidential test under the terms of the Motorola Feedback Network. Please do not post any details or information about this on any public sites or report it to sites that cover our industry." Lololol

morphius2036

Sep 4, 2009
G-Vegas
Google Pixel 4 XL
Anyone know how to capture the zip from the SOAK servers? Also the 12.15.15 obake is the current firmware out now for the ultra. I want to say the last SOAK was 3 days after the email. Got the email on Oct 28th and Halloween morning had the OTA. Lots of the rooted users had issues so if you are going to Fact reset do before you finish the survey, device reset can kick your device out of the list to get the OTA

Topsnake

Jan 30, 2011
Anyone know how to capture the zip from the SOAK servers? Also the 12.15.15 obake is the current firmware out now for the ultra. I want to say the last SOAK was 3 days after the email. Got the email on Oct 28th and Halloween morning had the OTA. Lots of the rooted users had issues so if you are going to Fact reset do before you finish the survey, device reset can kick your device out of the list to get the OTA

Use a root browser and navigate to cache once it is downloaded. Copy it then upload. Easy

adrialk

Sep 22, 2011
You guys do realize that you can just go sign up for the soak test, right? It's not some exclusive club.

Then you don't have to rely on others to break the confidentiality agreement and leak it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Merry Christmas!

I know there are several folks without the use of their phones. Motorola has seemingly dragged their feet on this. I received this a couple of days ago.

1. Download the “Droid MAXX dev edition” image from this site.
    2. Unzip the image
    3. Put your device in fastboot mode
    4. fastboot erase recovery
    5. Reflash the original recovery partition image with

$ fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    $ fastboot reboot

If this does not work, we recommend you need to reflash your device to original factory software

fastboot flash partition gpt.bin
    fastboot flash motoboot motoboot.img
    fastboot reboot-bootloader
    fastboot flash logo logo.bin
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    fastboot flash system system.img
    fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
    fastboot erase modemst1
    fastboot erase modemst2
    fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn
    fastboot reboot

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/om9j3iys8em3ccf/2r5u7m-h4d

Make sure you use the fastboot included in the Windows subdirectory in the .zip. The one I was trying to use when I first flashed this would not work. And despite what the zip is titled, this WILL WORK with non-Developer edition phones.
    Pm me with your emails everyone and you will get a surprise by the end of tonight.

OK.... So factory reset via recovery seemed to do the trick, so I still have no idea what the hell happened how I got where I am, and am general confused. But anyway I'm putting up the link now since I was able to fix whatever I did, however, I'm warning everyone that I had issues and I'm going to bed now so I won't be able to offer my help of anyone has the same problem, atleast until tomorrow. Also FYI I still have root after the factory reset so if your bold go follow jcases new post in original development and here is the updated file, unzip and use the zip file inside. And regardless of what you should be able to do I don't recommend changing the name of the zip.

http://d-h.st/vV5

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    I know there are several folks without the use of their phones. Motorola has seemingly dragged their feet on this. I received this a couple of days ago.

1. Download the “Droid MAXX dev edition” image from this site.

Make sure you use the fastboot included in the Windows subdirectory in the .zip. The one I was trying to use when I first flashed this would not work. And despite what the zip is titled, this WILL WORK with non-Developer edition phones.

A mirror:
    drive. google. com/file/d/0B11ENX3qyVwyV1NuaE42SUpCcE0/edit?usp=sharing