[7.03.11][ROM] BAMF Sense 3.0 GB RC4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

JS0724

Sep 18, 2010
Welcome aboard ihtfp! Loved Skyraider on my DInc. Can't wait for some of those features to come to BAMF.

Reactions: BQ65

anothen

Feb 10, 2009
Ditto! I'm very excited about this latest addition. Skyraider was the standard for Inc roms and I'm sure you will be a great sev for the already amazing team. Welcome!

Welcome aboard ihtfp! Loved Skyraider on my DInc. Can't wait for some of those features to come to BAMF.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

cynikalJ

May 24, 2010
Wow this is like the bulls,lakers,celtics, and Miami heat of dev groups. Welcome aboard!

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

PlankLongBeard

May 24, 2010
On The Moon!
God Has Listened

This is a Rooted Individuals Dream :)

ihtfp... aka Skyraider, Welcome Aboard Sire.. It's Been a Pleasure Running Your ROMS on the OG Incredible - It'd Be an Honor to Run Your Contributions Again... Now with 4G LTE :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Advertising not permitted on xda
    So its cool for you guys (bamf) to split, but when chingy did it, adrynalyne bashed him and told him to man up.... So do you need to man up too? Just askin... And please don't get pissed adrynalyne, don't want you to hit me with a virus like you did the first time I pissed you off....

Sent from my Bad Seed ThunderBolt using XDA Premium

I encourage folks to listen carefully and ponder these words and repost them if the question comes up.

I have many fans that follow me from device to device. Why would a different forum be any different? Its certainly cheaper.

Lastly, no user has scared us off. We are just sick and tired of XDA bullcrap. I mean come on, ban a user due to religious content in a signature, and yet allow a modded kernel with the name rapist in it? I am sorry, but thats a standard that I refuse to live with. This was a team decision and was made after a team discussion.

Once again, this has nothing to do with any user drama. We are just moving. I will post explaining further while I can, but I fully expect that XDA will be banning us soon.

Thanks for understanding.
    worst rom ever made ..so many bad issues goin on wit this ...stock 2.2.1 is better then this

Thank you. I will take that as a compliment. Now go **** yourself...sideways.

:)

I of course mean that in the nicest way possible.