[INFO][ROM][AOSP][Android 2.3.7] Bugless Beast V. GPA19

Search This thread

tehgeekguy

Apr 9, 2010
I've never had any experience with these roms first hand, but from what I heard Bugless Beast for Droid is pretty good. I'm always open to trying a new rom :) Welcome!

kaldean

Sep 16, 2010
to be honest this is the fastest rom the nexus s has seen without overclocking.
remember this is still in beta.
just report bugs dont complain

eatTHESEbullets

Apr 21, 2011
No. You click link for latest and it takes you to two build named different dates. Does not specify which device

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App

tehgeekguy

Apr 9, 2010
Which is it?

And what r featured?

This is literally, word for word, copy/pasted from the website he linked to in the OP, and his response to your first question...

I am pleased to announce that I am now supporting the Nexus S 4G as well as the Droid. This ROM will be released alongside my Droid build titled "GPA17". Until then you can find it in "nightly" form in the following directory: http://wonderly.com/bb/CRESPO4G/ROM/BETA/ (choose the latest file)

Some features include but are not limited to:
180 degree rotation
Overclockable to 1.4GHz
Voodoo support
Updated wifi driver
CPU Toolkit
FLAC audio support
Native 3G tethering
Ad-hoc network support
Facebook sync
Reboot option
Modified widget picker

There are also many performance tweaks and bug fixes which you can find change by change on my github. For those of you who run CyanogenMod, now that I support this device I have began submitting patches to help out. In the future I plan on supporting the other Nexus S variants (T-Mobile & AT&T) as well.

Recommendations:
Upon initial install of this ROM, please wipe data and cache. When a new build becomes available, you will only need to wipe dalvik cache. For the best experience, stick with the kernel provided in my build, I assure you it performs very well. If you are interested in saving tons of battery life, downclock to 800MHz in the CPU Toolkit, you will see little to no difference in performance.

Sorry this post does not read well, I am sick at the moment and not in the proper mindset to write.

eatTHESEbullets

Apr 21, 2011
I appreciate it. I only saw one link to the crespo but somehow someone mentioned 4g so didn't know as to which to flash. Thanks.

Abdsyafii

Feb 4, 2009
Wow... Rom very fast. Hope battery good also. Thanks for the rom.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

milesman

Sep 2, 2009
Does this rom have the dropdown power controls such as wifi, bluetooth, gps etc?

Last edited:

fineazbro

Jan 24, 2011
hollywood
im impress... this rom is very fast and smooth... you guys should give it a try guarantee you won't regret it...thanks for the rom dev... very good job.

on another note im i the only one with a weak wifi signal?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    More info and download links on my site: MOD REMOVED

Kernel Source (for devs only)
    2nd GPL source request.

Sent from my A501 using Tapatalk
    Next time email me (pete@android.net) or contact me via one of the many links in my sig. No need to start drama and muck up the thread, you would have gotten a reply promptly. I do not have the time or patience for forums so that's why you did not hear a reply from me on here for a while, I have a life outside of Android. I am starting to see why people dislike XDA and that is unfortunate. As with anything, if you need information contact the person directly, there is a reason why I don't have PM enabled on forums, because I am never on them. Source will be here when it's done uploading...

http://wonderly.com/bb/CRESPO/KERNEL/

I will check the upload to ensure it has completed when I get home.
    GPL source request for the kernel source.
    Next time email me (pete@android.net) or contact me via one of the many links in my sig. No need to start drama and muck up the thread, you would have gotten a reply promptly. I do not have the time or patience for forums so that's why you did not hear a reply from me on here for a while, I have a life outside of Android. I am starting to see why people dislike XDA and that is unfortunate. As with anything, if you need information contact the person directly, there is a reason why I don't have PM enabled on forums, because I am never on them. Source will be here when it's done uploading...

http://wonderly.com/bb/CRESPO/KERNEL/

I will check the upload to ensure it has completed when I get home.

Hi Pete, some people get really defensive when they see GPL requests. It's a strange phenomenon. I think alot of the drama gets started because people think when they see a request for source code that the developer is being attacked or accused of some wrong-doing which typically IS NOT the case, and certainly wasn't the case here!

Anyway, by making your source public, you not only contribute to the community with code but also by forwarding the ideals that the open-source movement is founded on and help ensure the future of projects like Linux/Android, so thanks!!!