[APP][2.1+] SmartCloset LITE

Search This thread

masteroid

Sep 13, 2008
Good day everybody!
I've finished my first android app and want to share it :)
I think it will be useful for women especially:
SmartCloset - your personal wardrobe manager app for Android ™
  • Easy to administer. Make a photo of things you wear, tag them for a fast search option, and here you have it, wardrobe in a phone.
  • Easier to check. Take a click at blouse you liked in the shop and check if it fits anything you have.
  • Easier to know. Check up statistics on what items you wear the most, or which aren’t up to credit.
  • Ask a friend. Unsure which top should you wear with that skirt? Or make it shorts? Ask a friend over MMS, e-mail or by other ways.
  • Plan it through. A business meeting at lunch, Romantic dinner in the evening and an all-night party with a friend? Don’t puzzle over – plan it. In diary with notes for events and outfit’s to wear.
  • Hope more features coming up…
Can't post as URL now, so link to Market - market.android.com/details?id=com.pautinanet.smartclosetlite
Any feedback and suggestion are welcome.

Attachments

• main-eng.jpg
    main-eng.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 240
  • editor-1-eng.jpg
    editor-1-eng.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 237
  • editor-4-eng.jpg
    editor-4-eng.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 177
  • item_main_menu-alt-eng.jpg
    item_main_menu-alt-eng.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 189
  • look-add-modify-2-eng.jpg
    look-add-modify-2-eng.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 344
  • look-add-modify-3-eng.jpg
    look-add-modify-3-eng.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 185

mrrick

May 23, 2011
Ormond Beach FL.
I'm going to try this with my sneaker collection I think. Great idea!

Edit: not what I was thinking. But still a great idea none the less ..
*insert sig here*

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good day everybody!
    I've finished my first android app and want to share it :)
    I think it will be useful for women especially:
    SmartCloset - your personal wardrobe manager app for Android ™
    • Easy to administer. Make a photo of things you wear, tag them for a fast search option, and here you have it, wardrobe in a phone.
    • Easier to check. Take a click at blouse you liked in the shop and check if it fits anything you have.
    • Easier to know. Check up statistics on what items you wear the most, or which aren’t up to credit.
    • Ask a friend. Unsure which top should you wear with that skirt? Or make it shorts? Ask a friend over MMS, e-mail or by other ways.
    • Plan it through. A business meeting at lunch, Romantic dinner in the evening and an all-night party with a friend? Don’t puzzle over – plan it. In diary with notes for events and outfit’s to wear.
    • Hope more features coming up…
    Can't post as URL now, so link to Market - market.android.com/details?id=com.pautinanet.smartclosetlite
    Any feedback and suggestion are welcome.