[Q] how to install omni rom in tx

Search This thread

ali tx

Jan 10, 2014
babol
i downlowded omni rom for lt30p to flash t 2 tx patch after that
but when i`m flashing omnirom it says this package is for lt30p,mint devices this device is hayabusa

what can i do to flash it to my device?

Leo

Dec 18, 2012
i downlowded omni rom for lt30p to flash t 2 tx patch after that
but when i`m flashing omnirom it says this package is for lt30p,mint devices this device is hayabusa

what can i do to flash it to my device?

search some chiness forums,now both the omni and CM11 have been run on TX with full functions
TXs main market is Asia and the devs are almost from the west we have no choice but do it by our self

FIY, t to tx patch is at present only for 4.1 fw or the roms based on stock
ur so lucky that u have not flashed the omni mint on hayabusa(TX), otherwise ull see a weird screen, like ...upside down

zy4377340

Sep 27, 2013
CHANGSHA
search some chiness forums,now both the omni and CM11 have been run on TX with full functions
TXs main market is Asia and the devs are almost from the west we have no choice but do it by our self

ur so lucky that u have not flashed the omni mint on hayabusa(TX), otherwise ull see a weird screen, like ...upside down

you are right.some chinese forums like anji,jifeng have solved the problem.I come from china.I am also the member of anji and jifeng.
this is the thread about that.

Last edited:

ali tx

Jan 10, 2014
babol
you are right.some chinese forums like anji,jifeng have solved the problem.I come from china.I am also the member of anji and jifeng.
this is the thread about that.

what should i exactly do?
im a newbie
could you please post the link or sth?
thanks