i must be slow.. full wipe mdk odin??

Search This thread

SO_dank

Jul 23, 2011
Ive looked everywhere and found a no wipe and variants that did not flash... can anyone link me to the full wipe mdk odin tar???? ive been looking for like an hour..

yofife2069

Sep 12, 2012
Last edited:

cognitivedissonance

Jan 11, 2012
Sorry for bumping this old thread, but I'm having a very difficult time finding the FULL wipe version for MDK. I can find the no wipe version, but I'm looking to do a full reset and start from scratch. Anyone found a thread with that version? The one linked above is gone.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

TheSt33v

Jun 12, 2014
The Stupid Country
Sorry for bumping this old thread, but I'm having a very difficult time finding the FULL wipe version for MDK. I can find the no wipe version, but I'm looking to do a full reset and start from scratch. Anyone found a thread with that version? The one linked above is gone.

You could always just use the no-wipe, followed by a factory reset (the only thing that the no-wipe doesn't do). If that's not good enough for you though, I'm pretty sure I have the full-wipe one somewhere on a computer at home. I'll be home in an hour or so, and I'll share a Google Drive link with anyone who PMs me. If someone has a server that they want to upload it to, that would be even better.

Reactions: cognitivedissonance

cognitivedissonance

Jan 11, 2012
You could always just use the no-wipe, followed by a factory reset (the only thing that the no-wipe doesn't do). If that's not good enough for you though, I'm pretty sure I have the full-wipe one somewhere on a computer at home. I'll be home in an hour or so, and I'll share a Google Drive link with anyone who PMs me. If someone has a server that they want to upload it to, that would be even better.

So, I'm essentially just trying to get back to square-one. Would flashing the no-wipe image and then factory resetting do the trick?

I guess I should probably explain where I'm at right now. I bought my phone pre-modded. The guy who sold it to me has it on the MDK bootloader still, loki patched w/ a custom (Alucard) kernel, running a GPE 4.4.4 ROM, and it appears that he's flashed the Dev Edition NC5 radio, and he said it's carrier (or sim) unlocked but I haven't played around with that because I haven't left the country or needed to switch off of Verizon since I've had it.

Oh, also, some more searching turned up this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2289325 and if you click "download here" it takes you do his page http://www.rwilco12.com/downloads.p...ng Galaxy S4 (Verizon) (SCH-I545)/Stock ROMs/ If you navigate to the "TAR" folder, I believe the file contained within is the FULL wipe file.

TheSt33v

Jun 12, 2014
The Stupid Country
All Galaxy S4s are sold carrier unlocked as per US law. I'm pretty sure the no-wipe image brings everything back to stock except for the data partition, which is wiped during a factory reset. I'm also pretty sure that the Odin tar will put the MDK modem on there as well, but in case you want to be sure, you could flash the retail MDK modem before you pull the Odin trigger. Modems are found here:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2487298

Reactions: cognitivedissonance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

All Galaxy S4s are sold carrier unlocked as per US law. I'm pretty sure the no-wipe image brings everything back to stock except for the data partition, which is wiped during a factory reset. I'm also pretty sure that the Odin tar will put the MDK modem on there as well, but in case you want to be sure, you could flash the retail MDK modem before you pull the Odin trigger. Modems are found here:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2487298