Search This thread

mafiaboy

Sep 13, 2007
Ηι, when i hit" normal web upgeade test", is say "please update R&D test tool"

why??

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Hey. What do you insert into a country and language window?

Edit:

This version is european version of KitKat?

Thanks!

It doesn't really matter what you enter in the Country/Language dropdowns. The instructions say to leave it at the default. I use USA, English. The main thing to remember is that almost no matter what error dialog might pop up before/during flashing, to ignore it and absolutely don't click any buttons in any of the error dialogs. Just drag them out of the way. 99% of the time even when it says there's some kind of problem, the device will get flashed. It depends on the device, I find on the G3 it takes at the most 10 minutes and on the G Pad it takes at the most 20 minutes.

gkatsogr

Nov 17, 2004
Hi!
I have now aosp 6.0.1 rom and i want to flash the official ROM but i don't know if i have v10a/v10d/v20a/v20d.

How can i find it?

Mrmagnus

Feb 10, 2015
Košice
I have several problems that I need to solve:
1. I don't know which ROM to download from your link, What is "NEU" and which rom I have to download for SLOVAKIA???!!!!
2.When I download and install B2CAppSetup.exe I got a table where is "waiting for connection" "start upgrade" tab and "Install USB Driver" tab where isn' LGV500 in list. What is the next step to work with this installer/program idk, why you not say this in tutorial :(
3. Why in step (3) and step (4) is same link for same program???!!!!
4. When I download "Flash_Tool.1.0.54.rar - 3.35 MB" This will not download the .rar file but .iso file with the name "Flash_Tool1054rar.iso" (What the hell??". So Okay I downloaded it opened with WinRar and got "Flash_Tool1054rar.exe" file. I opened it, started install, (the installing bar showed up) then program closes and nothing happened, nothing installed. Where is the file that u are talking about called "UpTestEX.exe" ????!!!!!

This tutorial is not complete please fast reply and clean explanation!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I bring this very good way to install a. KDZ (Rom stock) at LG G Pad, tested by me.

I do not take responsibility for the terminal to be kept as a brick, a billet, etc..

1: We downloaded the ROM for our team here: Firmware_LG_G_Pad

2: We got the LG mobile support tool and install it from here: http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/client/app/B2CAppSetup.exe

3: Download I install LG drivers if you have not already installed: Flash_Tool.1.0.54.rar - 3.35 MB

4: We lower the Install FlashTool (R&D Test Tool): Flash_Tool.1.0.54.rar - 3.35 MB

5: Unzip and run the UpTestEX.exe FlashTool.

6: In FlashTool window select:

- Select Type = 3GQCT.

v313ye.png

- PhoneMode = DIAG.

jr40fc.png

- Select kdz file = Select the KDZ.

jkk47m.png

- Now Click "Normal web upgrade test".

2i1kv2x.png

- Now leave another window, you give it to "Start Upgrade".

snc743.png

- It will start to load the program.

2nrewj9.png

- You wait a few seconds and another window will ask country and language.
    - Country = Republic of Korea.
    - Language = Inglés.

kb8t5g.png

We left well, since we are Spanish, which is not to put the your country.

14bn4ew.png

- To register the new language you press, Clear phone Software update Registry.

s6k6ls.png

- And I will say that the record is complete.

2ryfqeq.png

- Press Ok.

312i6tk.png

- And start the flashing process.

s4w769.jpg

7: I miss all this without connecting the tablet, the program tells me clearly that I normally do and connect without being in (ModoDowload) but to connect to the program detects it, has to be in LG software then clikais back into the program and you will recognize it, began to extract the KDZ and when you start Flash, one entered the tablet in ModoDowload after reboot everything perfect or bootloop or anything, all my settings such as tapeworms, but with the new version, but I recommend getting HardReset or factory reset.

8: How to do a hard reset after flashing (recommended)
    1 - Shut off the tablet.
    2 - with tight-volume button and the kindle Let the button pressed on with less volume.
    Ye let go of the button again and, - 3 When the LG logo comes up, Put down the power button (leaving Tight-blasting time button), nothing more release, you apretáis the volume knob more and ignition time ignition and leaving the least volume and the tightest volume at once. Until the hard reset menu comes up.
    4 - hard reset menu, apretáis the power button to confirm you 3 times. Restart in android and it will always do the wipes. Restarts one and you're set up everything again.

EYE, the terminal end and restart, but the pc does not open ended process, DO NOT DISCONNECT USB CABLE UNTIL END THE PROCESS IN THE PC.

Versions available for our Tablet

9tg9oj.png
    24odr8h.png
    amwco0.png

Video Demonstration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjxNUx_wfkc
    Yeah, I Found an the solution First pick what you download and skip the ad.see the image
    3e2894e92d4bfdd6cb67cc46fe2afb5b.jpg

Change the "%2F" to "/" and Press Enter!! To Download It. Enjoy It!!!
    it worked!!! thanks @Fullmetal Jun @tmihai20 . i thought it was bricked for a minute, kept looping lg logo, hard reset fixed it. now back to stock kk with root : ) thanks again guys.
    @redhk886: on both websites? I have the UK and the Romanian kdz. I uploaded V10B here https://mega.nz/#!nMtVwQbJ!Bj2SSB7-OlLBH4J0oRFf9WfU0M-sBf6IyurkMZ8CqIA (I believe it's the European version, I don't remember if it is UK or Romania). It is the oldest version I have.
    Gracias por esta información. Le pregunto, cual es la diferencia entre los roms A, B y C?

Thanks for the info. One question though, what is the difference between rom version A, B and C?