Audio Manager

Search This thread

ziggyred

Jan 29, 2007
Hi,

The audio player on the main interface looks pretty but very basic. Looking through various video reviews I can spot Audio Booster but not HTC Audio Manager, my preferred player.

It doesn't apper in the standard Windows programs folder eiether from what I can see of video reviews.

Does anyone know if it the current version is compatible to install on the Diamond?

Or whether the Touch Diamond player has an extended interface where you can view lists of songs rather than pictures (e.g. All songs by an artist?) - couldn't spot any options!

Many thanks - A.

Dark Fire

Aug 30, 2007
www.g400.co.uk
I think I saw an extended interface in one video, with fancy TouchFLO 3D tabs at the bottom. These tabs appeared to be for things like 'Songs', 'Albums' and 'Artists'. However, I haven't the faintest idea where that video was any more, and it may have been a test build.

rorydaredkign

Jun 20, 2007
London
the dump i have of the rom posted here which is a shipped diamond rom has the audiomanager exe. maybe post a question on coolsmartphone.com, and theylll answer it tomorrow
Rory

Pawel062

Dec 29, 2006
the new audio mananger is pretty much what you see on the touchflo 3d. the old one is now gone. the mp3trimmer from the old one is now as a seperate program.