Safepwr2 fusion case vs 3400 mah extended battery

extended battery or safepwr2 fusion case?

• safepwer2 fusion case

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Kurrytacos

Apr 7, 2012
i want to add some extra battery life to my vivid but at the same time get a case to make it look somewhat good and protect it... the safepwr 2 case has a 1800 mah battery and has a case built in but some people say that it doesnt add much battery... the 3400 mah extended battery is better and less bulky but there is no real silicon/hard case to go with it and it costs a lot more from mugen. Let me have your opinions.

lostsoul1

Jan 16, 2012
you can buy a case and cut out most of the back to fit the lager battery(thats what I did)..

willgill

Aug 8, 2007
Dallas
I have had both the Safepwr2 and 3500mah extended battery. The Safepwr added about 50% more life and a lot of bulk. I am sure it protects well, but I just couldn't stand the brick look and feel.

The 3500mah extended battery adds a little bulk but I actually like the feel better. I have the cheap chinese version, not the Mugen but I am still amazed at the battery life. It's actually twice the stock battery life.

I like the idea some of had about cutting a hole for the battery hump. I am trying to fing a good case to do this with.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda premium