[HELP] emergency calls only displaying on my sgy

Search This thread

Sj Singh

Feb 16, 2014
I installed Hyperion 8 Final build today but when i entered my sim card it's was not detected on my sgy it is getting emergency calls only message in the statusbar.I am unable to call or recieve calls.Please give a solution for this.

My sim card is working and worked perfectly on stock rom.

Thanks in advance.

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
you have lost imei

flash the ril fix from the hyperion thread in cwm with system mounted

this happens when you flash a rom built on new firmware whilst using a kernel that is using an older ramdisk

Reactions: Sj Singh

ImBJ

Jan 25, 2014
Kolkata
I installed Hyperion 8 Final build today but when i entered my sim card it's was not detected on my sgy it is getting emergency calls only message in the statusbar.I am unable to call or recieve calls.Please give a solution for this.

My sim card is working and worked perfectly on stock rom.

Thanks in advance.

read the rom thread !! fix is there !!

Sj Singh

Feb 16, 2014
I flashed ril fix but still no imei

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app

Sj Singh

Feb 16, 2014
any you like that are for stock based roms

Thnxx for telling but i found something different maybe wrong in my system i dont know too much but i think this could be the reason behind lost imei even after flashing ril fix.

I am an indian user it should be (ddmd1)

If it is the cause of my problem plzz tell me & also suggest a solution for this.

Sj Singh

Feb 16, 2014
Thnxx for telling but i found something different maybe wrong in my system i dont know too much but i think this could be the reason behind lost imei even after flashing ril fix.

If it is the cause of my problem plzz tell me & also suggest a solution for this.

PDA:S5360DXLL1
Phone:S5360DDMD1
CSC:S5360OLBLL1

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London

the ri fix should work - did you mount system in cwm before you flashed it?

else change kernels

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
Are the pda,csc&phone version correct according to my region india?

pda and phone doesnt matter but your pda is from Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and your phone is from india

csc you have flashed is from Thailand Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and looks like its for the sun/open line/smart/star hub/globe/sing tel network

if you have lost imei and cant get it working best thing to do is just flash stock rom via odin

Sj Singh

Feb 16, 2014
pda and phone doesnt matter but your pda is from Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and your phone is from india

csc you have flashed is from Thailand Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and looks like its for the sun/open line/smart/star hub/globe/sing tel network

if you have lost imei and cant get it working best thing to do is just flash stock rom via odin

Thnxx for ur support.

Sj Singh

Feb 16, 2014

Will it work if i flash only the csc file via odin?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    you have lost imei

flash the ril fix from the hyperion thread in cwm with system mounted

this happens when you flash a rom built on new firmware whilst using a kernel that is using an older ramdisk
    I flashed ril fix but still no imei

make sure you flashed it with system mounted

else
    change kernels
    or
    change stock rom baseband
    Can you tell me which kernel should i use.

any you like that are for stock based roms

the ri fix should work - did you mount system in cwm before you flashed it?

else change kernels
    Are the pda,csc&phone version correct according to my region india?