How to connect without nfc

Search This thread

3vo3d

Feb 13, 2012
Hi guys im running null on my gear and I've just flashed a custom rom on my note 3. Which for some reason has disabled my nfc.

As such I'm unable to connect my gear to my phone. Is there another way to do it? I've tried to connect manually but it doesn't show contacts or notifications etc it only allows me to use it as a bluetooth hands free kit.

Tyia

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

3vo3d

Feb 13, 2012
Yes just hit the connect manual button...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Thanks for taking the time to reply. That was the second thing I tried and I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong.

The watch does connect to the phone audio. But when I try to connect manually the watch does not show on the phone so I can't get notifications, use the media player etc.

Reactions: fireishott

fireishott

Apr 8, 2009
Thanks for taking the time to reply. That was the second thing I tried and I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong.

The watch does connect to the phone audio. But when I try to connect manually the watch does not show on the phone so I can't get notifications, use the media player etc.

Sorry for the delayed reply...but try to unfair the device in blue tooth settings on ovine then select connect manually

Reactions: 3vo3d

3vo3d

Feb 13, 2012
Sorry for the delayed reply...but try to unfair the device in blue tooth settings on ovine then select connect manually

You sir are a scholar and a gentlemen! Unpairing in bluetooth then allowed me to connect manually! !!

You've saved my gear.

Thanks for your time and advice.

Reactions: fireishott

fireishott

Apr 8, 2009

You sir are a scholar and a gentlemen! Unpairing in bluetooth then allowed me to connect manually! !!

You've saved my gear.

Surprised u go can decode that garbage of auto correct. ..guess I should have proof read first

Reactions: 3vo3d

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You've saved my gear.

You've saved my gear.

Surprised u go can decode that garbage of auto correct. ..guess I should have proof read first