[APP] [Windows] AppTuner | Easy and fast sideloading for your Fire TV or Android TV

Search This thread

FireAndi

Jun 21, 2016
The AppTuner Software is a new sideloading tool which lets you manage your Firestick or Box completely.
With a few clicks it will unleash the full power of your Fire TV or Stick.

It provides a easy and intuitiv User Interface for managing a Firestick, Box or Android TV with 1 Click Installations.

Download and try the AppTuner from https://www.apptuner.tv/

Last edited:

FireAndi

Jun 21, 2016
Promising App but Bitdefender and Win10 won't let me install it.

After the app can download apps it falls into a different security zone. I will purchase a code signing certificate the next days. This will fix Windows Smart Screen issues. Hopefully it will also prevent virus scanners like Bitdefender from being skeptical towards FireTuner :)

linkiwinki

Jul 3, 2016
Thank you!!! Amazing

Hey very cool app. It makes it a lot easier to sideload anything to the devices. Thanks for your work. I have one question/improvement: Could you implement a "back" for each category, so that it would be possible to switch the categories (e.g. from Manual Tuner to Premium Tuner and vice versa)?

FireAndi

Jun 21, 2016
Hey very cool app. It makes it a lot easier to sideload anything to the devices. Thanks for your work. I have one question/improvement: Could you implement a "back" for each category, so that it would be possible to switch the categories (e.g. from Manual Tuner to Premium Tuner and vice versa)?

Thank you very much! Yes I am working on that feature.

FireAndi

Jun 21, 2016
Just released new version.
Changelog:
- Improved autosearch for ADB devices.
- Added new Apps to App Tuner
- Added new Wizards to Wizard Tuner

Reactions: FurFur_

FireAndi

Jun 21, 2016

Added it ;)

drizzt09

Apr 9, 2016
whe i download it is firetuner.application
what kind of an extension is that? is it safe?

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

I noticed you have pre-packaged builds for auto loading. I would like to request an option to backup and create a build which gets added as a "custom" build (with naming option) for easy re-load.

muggel6

Nov 8, 2013
Cool stuff! Thanks!
Is there further information on the different packages You can decide for installation?

Claude Koch

Apr 11, 2015
Interesting app. Nice that it discovers your Fire TV without having to enter the IP, but sorely lacks documentation. Loads of mysterious builds/apps. No idea what most of them are, or whether they'll overwrite Kodi with some pile of add-on infested turd.

Tried to install the two emulators. Neither downloaded properly, or installed.

Bit wary of it, to be honest.

Last edited:
Reactions: muggel6

FireAndi

Jun 21, 2016
whe i download it is firetuner.application
what kind of an extension is that? is it safe?

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

I noticed you have pre-packaged builds for auto loading. I would like to request an option to backup and create a build which gets added as a "custom" build (with naming option) for easy re-load.

Yes it is safe. Microsoft ClickOnce deployment uses the .application file as the recommend way to publish an app. You can read more about it here http://pcsupport.about.com/od/fileextensions/f/applicationfile.htm .
Thanks for feedback. I will prioritize this feature.

Last edited:

furiseto

Jul 26, 2016
Thefixitman's repo just got updated. Would I have the latest version if I use this tool to install it?

FireAndi

Jun 21, 2016
Interesting app. Nice that it discovers your Fire TV without having to enter the IP, but sorely lacks documentation. Loads of mysterious builds/apps. No idea what most of them are, or whether they'll overwrite Kodi with some pile of add-on infested turd.

Thanks for feedback Claude.
- I added support links to the different Kodi Wizards and Kodi Builds.
- Thanks for reporting I will look for dead links as soon as I have time for it

Drako27

Mar 16, 2015
This is Amazing

Thanks for helping me out with this I really like the simplicity.
I was led here by this post (http://xdaforums.com/fire-tv/themes-apps/complete-kodi-setup-repos-common-add-ons-t3140269) and using the backup of the post with the help of this tool.

I was really overwhelmed thinking about it. The fact that I had to do a lot of research to get this accomplished. Now I can just focus on the content in the builds. I see its really hard to find out what exactly is optimal for the performance of the Firestick. There are so many builds.

Kodi hasn't wowed me too much on PC with the few repos I've tried. Most have to buffer issues, which is annoying. I have 100mbps connection I should be fine or maybe it's a server issue where the repo is hosted.

Anyways a big thanks to you guys.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The AppTuner Software is a new sideloading tool which lets you manage your Firestick or Box completely.
    With a few clicks it will unleash the full power of your Fire TV or Stick.

It provides a easy and intuitiv User Interface for managing a Firestick, Box or Android TV with 1 Click Installations.

Download and try the AppTuner from https://www.apptuner.tv/
    multiple sticks issue

It would be good if you could have multiple sticks use the one login
    Just released new version.
    Changelog:
    - Improved autosearch for ADB devices.
    - Added new Apps to App Tuner
    - Added new Wizards to Wizard Tuner

works really well, thanks for sharing