[ROM][WWE]walshieau Presents Elite 3.0!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

walshieau

Nov 7, 2006
Get it while its hot!!

Now this isnt an Initial release, this is a Beta Test of 3.0 based on 1.93.***.**

Now this is HUGE!! I forgot to MENTION that I added the Builtin Screen Rotation BACK into the "Screen" Control Panel Applet!!!

No i didnt put AppToDate in there as im in the process of writing my own with CRCinAU

Yes this ROM is UC Compliant, though i forgot to include the app, it will be included in the Release ROM.

What you Get :
New Manila (AKA TouchFLO)
New Adobe Reader
New MMS
New HTC Album
New Audio Manager
New YouTube
New Opera
New FM Radio
(Basically MOST new/ updated apps from HTC)

What you dont Get :
Autoupdate Removed
Welcome Center
Ringtones Except for the Generic 4
Alarms except for two
Sample Music

Tweaks :
SMS On Wake Up
No Auto Turn off while on call
EnableHSUPA
Personal Performance Tweaks

For Blackberry Users, no i have not forgotten you, i have a "special" version of blackberry connect for you guys and this is ready for testing tomorrow :D

Ok, enough talk. Time to Get Testing!

Download Link

special note : No i dont put any "special" protections / wanks to prevent you from basing my source onto something else. Share and share alike i believe.

Last edited by a moderator:

salada2k

Jun 22, 2008
Melbourne
Walshieau: Thanks a million, was just about to go to bed, thought I'd pop in quickly just to see if you'd updated it and sure enough you have, no sleep for me for a while now :D

Thanks for all your hard work. Will get to the testing now.. :)

EDIT: So while I'm waiting for this to download, can you tell me what ROM this is based on, and radio, etc?

Thanks mate.

Last edited:

timn2087

Jan 24, 2007
Melbourne
Walshieau: Thanks a million, was just about to go to bed, thought I'd pop in quickly just to see if you'd updated it and sure enough you have, no sleep for me for a while now :D

Thanks for all your hard work. Will get to the testing now.. :)

I waz about to go to bed too - do you think I can convince mum to let me stay up?:confused::D

ceevee369

Jan 30, 2007
Residing in Manila
Bump

EDIT - dis not see first line...

You're a teaser, shouting on Petrucci's thread hat 1.93.xx is full of bugs! :p
Wanna see some numbers here compared with DPT V2 !
Battle of the Chefs :cool:

Last edited:

adwinp

Jun 22, 2008
urandom
(...) special note : No i dont put any "special" protections / wanks to prevent you from basing my source onto something else. Share and share alike i believe.

I believe in GPL.
^.^

Seriously. I find it lame to restrict ppl from using your work, it itself is based on someone else's ideas/tools.
Even though bepe's and DP's roms are excellent, I can't really agree with their train of thought regarding this matter.

I won't repeat what other ppl have already written, but high five Wally, for sharing.
I'm just curious if somebody will release a "protected" rom, which itself was based on YOUR work.
lol

adwinp

Jun 22, 2008
urandom
Just wondering but does this incorporate any of the Radio Mods from http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=407956. I am new to the whole Cooked ROM's bit so forgive my ignorance and misread the OP in anyway.

Has anyone flashed their diamond with this? Whats your critique?

Discuss this matter in its own thread. This DOESN'T concern Elite v3.
But since you asked:
I DID notice a substantial 3G conn. improvement using the 25.05 radio.

R3PUBL1K

Jun 7, 2007
ɒzəl.twɪzəl
Only just flashed the project ROM - will see how this develops before I change.

Thanks for the work though...everyone appreciates the efforts

Status
Not open for further replies.