{ROOT} - OPPO F1s - A1601

Search This thread

ox2m

Jan 19, 2017
Same problem with mine . I just update my device then when i use kingroot it says Root strategy unavailable please help

lachiem4

Jan 22, 2017
Same problem with mine . I just update my device then when i use kingroot it says Root strategy unavailable please help
I am having the same problem, please let me know if you have any progress. I rooted using KingRoot then I got system message warnings about my rooted device which I ignored later I updated and tried to re-root and KingRoot says root strategy unavailable I have tried root methods like KingRoot, KingoRoot (App and PC version) iRoot and Framaroot.

L

Last edited:
R

richard.s_

no root available

it seems there are no root methods currently available for v3.0.0i
we just hv to wait for Kingroot to come up with a newer root strategy :(

rudysafey

Aug 23, 2014
Sri Lanka
Did anyone on Kingroot forum gave you guys any advice? I remember they have customer support here
kingroot isn't working anymore...
if is there any one who s rooted right now then pls PM me..i am trying to make a new mathad to root...
pass of zip is:-kingrootofficial.com
kingroot is no longer working on latest update, is there anyway to downgrade ?

I'm not a fan of KingRoot at all.

I use the Wondershare PC Software. And when it's done, It also installs SuperSU afterwards purely for Root Management.

I know that there are those who are successful with KingRoot and I'm happy for them but, i, personally, find that KingRoot makes more work than really needed.

This is purely my opinion and recommendation.

Peace and Love!
Peace and Love!
~Ringo Starr~

Sent on my Communicator [SCH-I535] from the Bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise...

Reactions: adinahmadin

viveksai26

Oct 31, 2016
is it working?

bro, did u test all these files, if tested which model did u test it in f1s(3gb or 4gb ram), and how is the working and advantages.
thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts