[Q] Camera Fixed Focus to Auto Focus

Search This thread
May 16, 2014
Can some one please tell me how to focus on my desired location, camera on moto e is disaster, I would like to know is there any app that can change fixed focus to auto focus, is it a hardware problem or a software limitation ?
I really wanna change the camera or please let me know which all apps gives the best clarity for better pics.

arnabJ

Dec 18, 2012
Asansol
www.proficientapps.in
I am sorry, I am really new to this.
May be both a hardware issue and as well as a software issue. Not sure as Google Camera allows Lens blur but stock Moto camera doesn't .
While Stock Camera App allows panorama, Google Camera doesn't...

So its hard to tell.

Pics art consists of a camera, image editor and online gallery.
Its camera is pretty useful.

G

g33kparineeti

Try Camera ZOOM FX...
It is the best 3rd party camera app...:good:

ktulu84

Jan 2, 2013
Pescara
Can some one please tell me how to focus on my desired location, camera on moto e is disaster, I would like to know is there any app that can change fixed focus to auto focus, is it a hardware problem or a software limitation ?
I really wanna change the camera or please let me know which all apps gives the best clarity for better pics.

Fixed focus is hardware limitation, auto focus need a camera with lens that can be moved to get the focus, fixed focus have fixed lens

Inviato dal mio GT-I9001 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Subhrajit_

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Fixed focus is hardware limitation, auto focus need a camera with lens that can be moved to get the focus, fixed focus have fixed lens

Inviato dal mio GT-I9001 utilizzando Tapatalk