Watch Dogs Profiler Wheel UCCW

Search This thread

Darkjediornot

Jan 11, 2014
Hey everyone, This is my first thread so please be considerate without forgetting you can help me correct my mistakes !

Well i have been looking around for a cool Watch_Dogs theme, but the few UCCW skins i have found were different from what i was looking for. So i decided to make one my own, if anyone can make this better is really appreciated. Also share it if you want, its free for everyone.
**the hotspots are not yet placed, so you are free to choose whatever you want**

:laugh:

ChrisC20

Jul 8, 2014
Watch Dogs UCCW skin

Hi there. I don't know if this thread is actually dead... but I was hoping someone can help me with this project of mine.
I've seen the Watch Dogs ctOS UCCW skin but its been deleted. So I decided to make my own. After a whole day I came up with this (check attatchment). Can anyone help me get it to fit atleast a 4.0" screen without it distorting any text? Or do you think I should do it all in UCCW instead of an Image?

And I know it might look to you that I'm a noob at this... it because I am, but only at UCCW. I'm better at Rainmeter
Wish the app could be ported to work on the Linux based Android platform.

Anyway please help me

Darkjediornot

Jan 11, 2014
Hi, I think it would be better a working widget. Rainmeter is such a nice program, and based on that maybe you should use zooper widget. Maybe you should look for someone might have the apk