[EXPERIMENTAL] [UNOFFICIAL] Xposed for arm64 devices | 5.1 and 5.0 versions available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

eg1122

SunShine won't run on roms with xposed installed, however it cleans itself up entirely after the fact and shouldnt be causing any issues.

s-off does change how a long of things behave, perhaps xposed isnt cooping well with that.

Can you verify with someone who has used a javacard or has factory s-off device?

Verified with someone that has factory s-off device. Xposed doesnt works for him. Working on getting you those files you need.

Last edited:

steal25

Inactive Recognized Developer
Last line is likely where all hell breaks loose, can you get

ls -l /data/dalvik-cache/arm64/system@framework@ub.jar@classes.dex

and

ls -Z /data/dalvik-cache/arm64/system@framework@ub.jar@classes.dex

@jcase

heres the output

Code:
C:\Users\edward>adb remount
remount succeeded

C:\Users\edward>adb shell
root@htc_himaul:/ # ls -l /data/dalvik-cache/arm64/system@framework@ub.jar@class
es.dex
 /data/dalvik-cache/arm64/system@framework@ub.jar@classes.dex                 <
-rw-r--r-- system   system     209736 2015-04-01 11:30 system@framework@ub.jar@c
lasses.dex
root@htc_himaul:/ # ls -Z /data/dalvik-cache/arm64/system@framework@ub.jar@class
es.dex
-rw-r--r-- system   system            u:object_r:dalvikcache_data_file:s0 system
@framework@ub.jar@classes.dex
root@htc_himaul:/ #

this is full stock

did you need these outputs after flashing xposed?

jcase

Retired Forum Mod / Senior Recognized Developer
Feb 20, 2010
Raleigh NC
@jcase

heres the output

Code:
C:\Users\edward>adb remount
remount succeeded

root@htc_himaul:/ # ls -l /data/dalvik-cache/arm64/system@framework@ub.jar@class
es.dex
-rw-r--r-- system   system     209736 2015-04-01 11:30 system@framework@ub.jar@c
lasses.dex
root@htc_himaul:/ # ls -Z /data/dalvik-cache/arm64/system@framework@ub.jar@class
es.dex
-rw-r--r-- system   system            u:object_r:dalvikcache_data_file:s0 system
@framework@ub.jar@classes.dex
root@htc_himaul:/ #

this is full stock

did you need these outputs after flashing xposed?

That is not full stock for sure.

Is this an official xposed release, or a fork?

steal25

That is not full stock for sure.

Is this an official xposed release, or a fork?

its a full stock rom with only superSU installed.

heres the output while its looping after flashing Xposed

Code:
shell@htc_himaul:/ $ su
su
1|shell@htc_himaul:/ $ ls -l /data/dalvik-cache/arm64/system@framework@ub.jar@cl
asses.dex
 -l /data/dalvik-cache/arm64/system@framework@ub.jar@classes.dex              <
/data/dalvik-cache/arm64/system@framework@ub.jar@classes.dex: No such file or di
rectory
1|shell@htc_himaul:/ $ ls -Z /data/dalvik-cache/arm64/system@framework@ub.jar@cl
asses.dex
 -Z /data/dalvik-cache/arm64/system@framework@ub.jar@classes.dex              <
/data/dalvik-cache/arm64/system@framework@ub.jar@classes.dex: No such file or di
rectory
1|shell@htc_himaul:/ $

jcase

Retired Forum Mod / Senior Recognized Developer
Feb 20, 2010
Raleigh NC
How are you using adb remount with just supersu installed, something else allowing adb to not drop to shell? This isn't possible when stock. I'm probably missing some mod or app that allows for that.

Here is your problem, the device is not regenerating the oat for ub.jar after flashing xposed. SunShine doesnt touch file permissions/contexts, nor the dalvik cache. Reason your backup works is you are restoring an already generated one. Perhaps wipe data (or just dalvik-cache) post install, and see if it regenerates it.

I sent a PM to the author of xposed, im willing to work with him or anyone developing xposed to get this tracked down, but its not SunShine. It could be some effect of s-off on the system.

its a full stock rom with only superSU installed.

heres the output while its looping after flashing Xposed

Code:
shell@htc_himaul:/ $ su
su
1|shell@htc_himaul:/ $ ls -l /data/dalvik-cache/arm64/system@framework@ub.jar@cl
asses.dex
 -l /data/dalvik-cache/arm64/system@framework@ub.jar@classes.dex              <
rectory
1|shell@htc_himaul:/ $ ls -Z /data/dalvik-cache/arm64/system@framework@ub.jar@cl
asses.dex
 -Z /data/dalvik-cache/arm64/system@framework@ub.jar@classes.dex              <
rectory
1|shell@htc_himaul:/ $

Reactions: Tenchi4U

steal25

How are you using adb remount with just supersu installed, something else allowing adb to not drop to shell? This isn't possible when stock. I'm probably missing some mod or app that allows for that.

Here is your problem, the device is not regenerating the oat for ub.jar after flashing xposed. SunShine doesnt touch file permissions/contexts, nor the dalvik cache. Reason your backup works is you are restoring an already generated one. Perhaps wipe data (or just dalvik-cache) post install, and see if it regenerates it.

I sent a PM to the author of xposed, im willing to work with him or anyone developing xposed to get this tracked down, but its not SunShine. It could be some effect of s-off on the system.

SuperSU with chainfires adbd insecure, Cool We appreciate you helping with this. Any other help i can offer just let me know.

jxcorex28

Feb 20, 2014
Tuscaloosa, Al.
I downloaded version 21 to be used on 5.0, but within my TWRP recovery. It is throwing me an error: executing updater binary in zip, and also says above that wrong platform arm, expected: arm64....

Last edited:

VelosCohagen

Feb 18, 2012
Wölfersheim
This is for 64 bit smartphone like HTC One M9 only. You don't seem to have a 64 bit device. Look at your uploaded image.
There it is written: Wrong platform...

Gesendet von meinem HTC One M9 mit Tapatalk

rbn.reaperfox

Feb 19, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I have successfully compiled Xposed for android 5.1 for arm64 devices.

I have so far tested this on my Nexus 9 running a custom CyanogenMod based Android 5.1 ROM with SELinux disabled (It may work on ROM's with SELinux enabled but testing has to be conducted.).

Install zip is attached to this post. (The SDK 22 one) This will only install Xposed framework for Android 5.1 for arm64 devices. Please see the original Lollipop post to get the other files you need. (Hint: you only need the Xposed APK from that post.)

I compiled this based off of @romracer's source code for Xposed on Android 5.1.

So far I have tested the module Lolistat, It seems to be working well.

====================

For Android 5.0

I have also compiled Xposed for Android 5.0 for arm64 devices. I have had mixed results from testers so far. The install zip is also attached to this OP (The SDK 21 one). Many HTC M9 users have reported this caused a boot-loop for them.
This will only install Xposed framework for Android 5.0 for arm64 devices. Please see the original Lollipop post to get the other files you need. (Hint: you only need the Xposed APK from that post.)
Remember to always backup all data before using. Use at your own risk.

Please note: There will most likely be arm64 related bugs with both of these. See this post for more information.
I keep on getting this error on attempting to reboot. Screenshot attached with post. uploadfromtaptalk1429506291547.png

andreglud

Oct 25, 2013
Kastrup
Xposed is active but apps cant see

I flashed the sdk21, and it seems active in Xposed Installer:
MrNZTWM.jpg

But non of the apps can see it's active:
Cve4ygX.jpg

What should I do?

Blaster1920

Apr 20, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I have successfully compiled Xposed for android 5.1 for arm64 devices.

I have so far tested this on my Nexus 9 running a custom CyanogenMod based Android 5.1 ROM with SELinux disabled (It may work on ROM's with SELinux enabled but testing has to be conducted.).

Install zip is attached to this post. (The SDK 22 one) This will only install Xposed framework for Android 5.1 for arm64 devices. Please see the original Lollipop post to get the other files you need. (Hint: you only need the Xposed APK from that post.)

I compiled this based off of @romracer's source code for Xposed on Android 5.1.

====================

For Android 5.0

I have also compiled Xposed for Android 5.0 for arm64 devices. I have had mixed results from testers so far. The install zip is also attached to this OP (The SDK 21 one). Many HTC M9 users have reported this caused a boot-loop for them.
This will only install Xposed framework for Android 5.0 for arm64 devices. Please see the original Lollipop post to get the other files you need. (Hint: you only need the Xposed APK from that post.)

Please note: There will most likely be arm64 related bugs with both of these. See this post for more information.
Hi, the xposed super alpha does not work with my OnePlus One Blisspop 3.1 android 5.1.0 stock bliss kernel. I had installed before the apk, then flashed the zip but the device was entered in bootanimation-loop. a cache and dalvik didn't resolve anythings. I must re-flash the Blisspop before have a functional device..

Hashbang173

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 6, 2012
Hi, the xposed super alpha does not work with my OnePlus One Blisspop 3.1 android 5.1.0 stock bliss kernel. I had installed before the apk, then flashed the zip but the device was entered in bootanimation-loop. a cache and dalvik didn't resolve anythings. I must re-flash the Blisspop before have a functional device..
The downloads posted on the OP are for arm64 devices ONLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    arm64 is now officially supported: See here

Old OP

Hello Everyone,

I have successfully compiled Xposed for android 5.1.x for arm64 devices.

I compiled this based off of @romracer's source code for Xposed on Android 5.1.x.

Please be patient during boot, let your device boot 10 minutes before reporting that it is "bootlooping"

====================

For Android 5.0.x

I have also compiled Xposed for Android 5.0.x for arm64 devices. I have had mixed results from testers so far. The install zip is also attached to this OP (The SDK 21 one). Many HTC M9 users have reported this caused a boot-loop for them.
    This will only install Xposed framework for Android 5.0.x for arm64 devices. Please see the original Lollipop post to get the other files you need. (Hint: you only need the Xposed APK from that post.)

Please be patient during boot, let your device boot for 10 minutes before reporting that it is "bootlooping"

Well, if you're willing to test and support it, you can post unofficial files for testing...
    I have a Nexus 9 with Android 5.0 myself and it's running fairly well. I haven't used any complex modules though.

Be aware that 64-bit ROMs need different handling in a couple of places and break some expectations. For example, initZygote() will be executed twice, as there are two app_processXX processes now. Modules might not expect this. I also didn't succeed to enforce a certain startup order of the processes (app_process64 before app_process32) yet, so results might be a bit random. There are probably more differences like this and it's generally more complex than on 32-bit ROMs. That's why I have only posted files for ARM so far. On the other hand, if you're willing to look into issues that come up (e.g. installation problems, crashes, things that are not working) and do some pre-analysis, that's fine and could bring the project forward. If nothing to major comes up, I can then also include official files with the next version. Additional support would be very welcome anyway. :)
    I got a new m9 in the box, thinking about waiting to activate it since xposed wouldn't work on it yet.

I could also compile Xposed arm64 for android 5.0 if there is enough interest.
    just in case...

I am aware of that and have already compiled arm64 versions of it. I will be releasing them after further private testing.