[ROM][7.1.2][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS with OMS patch for Xperia M (nicki/c1905)

Search This thread

droncheg

Aug 18, 2016
Krasnodar
Hello everyone. I decide to build my unofficial builds for Sony Xperia M (C1905/NICKI) device since official builds stops.

Main differences comparing with offiicial LineageOS:
  • Integrated OMS patch with LineageSubstratum project. Before that, i used LineageOMS project, but author decide to freeze development. Currently only clean Lineage 14.1 will be builded. Latest rom with LineageSubstratum - lineage-14.1-20171126_103228-UNOFFICIAL-nicki-loms
  • Removed 2 apps: Snap (due to video recording bug) and Camera2 (due to sdcard save problem). Replaced with OpenCamera

Warning! These builds incompatible with last official build for Xperia M lineage-14.1-20170427-nightly-nicki-signed and requires full system/data/cache wipe.

Building is performed from time to time or weekly based. So check & download my build host recently! BTW, all builds checked manually by me on my phone, so be sure - no invalid roms.

Download roms: lineageos.do2.pw
Explanation of filenames:
  • -los.zip - clean LineageOS build
  • -loms.zip - with LineageSubstratum patches
  • -nicklas.zip - with F2FS patches and Mimori kernel
  • builds before 24.08.2017 are with LineageOMS patches

Flash this for dual sim models (c2004/c2005),
Flash this for standart LOS root.
If you need - Opengapps arm 7.1 (pico recommended)

Device: sources
Kernel: sources - original LOS nicki kernel
Vendor: blobs - from the TheMuppets repo
Build manifest (with LineageSubstratum): here
Build manifest (with LineageOMS): here
Build manifest (without LineageOMS): here
Build manifest (with F2FS patches and Mimori kernel): here

Big thanks for LineageOS, LineageOMS, LineageSubstratum, Nicklas Van Dam for updated device tree, The Muppets for blobs. And all testers for reasonable replies

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170702-075448.png
    Screenshot_20170702-075448.png
    45 KB · Views: 4,659
  • Screenshot_20170702-075502.png
    Screenshot_20170702-075502.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 4,587
Last edited:

Adarsh Dubey

Dec 18, 2015
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Hello everyone. I decide to build my unofficial builds for Sony Xperia M (C1905/NICKI) device since official builds stops. Then i decide integrate great OMS thing with LineageOMS project.
So, it's a clean LOS with a little flavor of OMS for fully working Substratum ;)

Building is performed from time to time, so check my build store recently!
host: lineageos.do2.pw
latest: lineage-14.1-20170524-UNOFFICIAL-nicki

Thanks for OMS support ?

freekiller

Apr 4, 2015
Have someone who install this rom. How works?
For author: Please upload screenshots and changelog.

Last edited:

droncheg

Aug 18, 2016
Krasnodar
Sorry, has no permissions to attach or include links due to my newbie status here.
Changelog is the LOS+LineageOMS summary changes at build time, so read them for changes.

Last edited:
Reactions: freekiller

hhjadeja007

Jul 31, 2016
Thanks for the rom. will try it shortly. Btw can you please move this thread to android development section?

Last edited:

hhjadeja007

Jul 31, 2016
Just flashed today.
Great rom but not able to detect sim card. Using c2004. Thanks for the rom

jokeris

Dec 11, 2014
It might be heard stupid...but how can I change the battery circle to percentage? There was always this choise in other roms but I cannot find it here.
By the way,I installed it yesterday paired with hana kernel,overclocked to 1350...it is really fast (for its age)! No overheating issues just one random restart.I do not know if it is the rom or the kernel,I will find out in the future.I do not have a sim inside (it is just a back up phone).I installed apps,browsed the internet, browsed in phone files etc.It is good.Concerning speed >Antutu bench stock ~19500,overclocked bench ~24500.

droncheg

Aug 18, 2016
Krasnodar
Big update for this firmware! Replaced kernel to modded HanaKernel (limit max_cpu_freq to 1458MHz, min_cpu_freq to 192MHz - for stability at boot stage), replace Snap to Camera2 (Snap is useless in video recording at this device), replaced my phone blobs to blobs from TheMuppets repo. Latest build is here

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone. I decide to build my unofficial builds for Sony Xperia M (C1905/NICKI) device since official builds stops.

Main differences comparing with offiicial LineageOS:
    • Integrated OMS patch with LineageSubstratum project. Before that, i used LineageOMS project, but author decide to freeze development. Currently only clean Lineage 14.1 will be builded. Latest rom with LineageSubstratum - lineage-14.1-20171126_103228-UNOFFICIAL-nicki-loms
    • Removed 2 apps: Snap (due to video recording bug) and Camera2 (due to sdcard save problem). Replaced with OpenCamera

Warning! These builds incompatible with last official build for Xperia M lineage-14.1-20170427-nightly-nicki-signed and requires full system/data/cache wipe.

Building is performed from time to time or weekly based. So check & download my build host recently! BTW, all builds checked manually by me on my phone, so be sure - no invalid roms.

Download roms: lineageos.do2.pw
    Explanation of filenames:
    • -los.zip - clean LineageOS build
    • -loms.zip - with LineageSubstratum patches
    • -nicklas.zip - with F2FS patches and Mimori kernel
    • builds before 24.08.2017 are with LineageOMS patches

Flash this for dual sim models (c2004/c2005),
    Flash this for standart LOS root.
    If you need - Opengapps arm 7.1 (pico recommended)

Device: sources
    Kernel: sources - original LOS nicki kernel
    Vendor: blobs - from the TheMuppets repo
    Build manifest (with LineageSubstratum): here
    Build manifest (with LineageOMS): here
    Build manifest (without LineageOMS): here
    Build manifest (with F2FS patches and Mimori kernel): here

Big thanks for LineageOS, LineageOMS, LineageSubstratum, Nicklas Van Dam for updated device tree, The Muppets for blobs. And all testers for reasonable replies
    For Xperia M friends who wish to have Android security update (till SEP 5 at this moment) , you may check my compilations here.
    Build manifest is similar to manifest (without LineageOMS) in post 1 with some projects removed. No code change was made. I will build the rom at least bi-monthly till I retire my Xperia M single SIM.

Feature request and bug report will not be accepted at the moment as I won't change the code. Do not download if you don't trust the source and the build.
    Was 18th March build last one?
    I think yes. Most of 7.1.2 branches of packages (included in LineageOS) stopped commit new patches. Anyway, im just uploaded new lineage-14.1-20180408-UNOFFICIAL-nicki-los.
    Would be interest whats new features you will find =)
    I replaced Camera2 and Snap with great OpenCamera app, updated to NJH47D and android security patches up to 05.07.2017. Try now ;)
    Good news, everyone! I continue build roms with OMS with new patches LineageSubstratum.
    Since lineage-14.1-20171030_095059-UNOFFICIAL-nicki-loms.zip all roms will be OMS-compatible ;)