xda lli

Search This thread

RARUNFORTHESUN

Feb 7, 2006
Hi out there,
This is all very new to me. I tried to upgrade the rom and radio on my XDA from O2's website, followed all the instructions as per the PDF files, started the upload to the XDA. It stopped downloading and asked me to do a soft restart and then stopped altogether with an error message on the PC (error 100: model ID error). The XDA now shows serial version 1 and when put into the cradle shows USB version 1. I restarted the computer and tried to re-initiate download but keep on getting the same error message. Please HELP as the wife told me to leave this alone, (Xmas present!).
Many thanks in advance.
Rom version 1.10.00
Radio version 1.00.00
Protocol 1337.39
Ext Rom 1.10.124[/b]

AlbertWT

Dec 8, 2005
Hi,

Does anyone has a problem with this ROM Upgrade ? [I've seen it before that some people can't use their speakerphone after upgrading the ROM]

can I soft reset the device and return to the DEFAULT factory settting if something wrong happens ?

I really need some advice in upgrading this ROM as I'm only a newbie here in this forum.

Thanks

Peterhal333

Aug 20, 2008
o2 xda lli

hi i tryed to download that file and it would not download i need it to fix my o2 xda lli as an upgrade whiped it like the other guy i got the same thing and dont know how to fix it any help would be great thanks

kiay

Oct 15, 2008
Brisbane!!!
help on accessing to the ftp site

i hav just click the ftp link above , but i can't access to there, can any1 help out with this ? coz i really need to update my o2 xda lli ... thx...

deedee

May 28, 2007
Coleraine
somewhere on this forum is a link to the O2 Ireland site with the latest ROMs for download. i've posted it somewhere just cant remember where.