enable a2sd on cm9

Search This thread

Vaibhavs800

Dec 4, 2011
Delhi
I previously used a2sd on kryllios's froyo 9.5 rom. Now cm9 does not show partition. Do I have to format my sdcard? Is there any other way without doing it? :confused:

Nikksh

I previously used a2sd on kryllios's froyo 9.5 rom. Now cm9 does not show partition. Do I have to format my sdcard? Is there any other way without doing it? :confused:

on CM9 its not possible right now....its still under development and pretty alpha stage....but i this you can try the ICS26 by arakmar kernel and get ur ext working....ive tried multibooting with it and its possible in ICS ...done that with MIUI....

Jamstruth

Mar 19, 2012
If you load up your SD card in a Linux partition program such as gParted (there may be a Windows equivalent that will see it as well) you should be able to delete the ext4 partition and extend your FAT32 partition. This still carries a Data Loss risk but it is unlikely.

Reactions: Vaibhavs800

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you load up your SD card in a Linux partition program such as gParted (there may be a Windows equivalent that will see it as well) you should be able to delete the ext4 partition and extend your FAT32 partition. This still carries a Data Loss risk but it is unlikely.