Go Launcher Ex, impossible to go to landscape

Search This thread

chris247

Apr 18, 2006
Samsung Galaxy S20
Hi,

On my Galaxy S4, I have installed Go Launcher. Everything works good, except that Go Launcher is not going into landscape at all, it is staying in portrait mode. I have auto-rotate enabled and all the other applications (ex: Google Maps) move perfectly to landscape.
I have also noticed that the 'Digital clock' widget is not properly displayed in Go Launcher Pro on my phone. It is not properly centered, cf. attached files.

I have tried to clear cache/data and uninstall/reinstall Go Launcher, but I am still having the same problem !
Please help? how can I solve this.

My Wifi also has a S4, Go Launcher is working perfectly: it does switch to landscape and the 'Digital clock' widget is perfectly displayed (ie. no cut)

Regards, Chris

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-20-20-21-47.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-20-20-21-47.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 224

chris247

Apr 18, 2006
Samsung Galaxy S20
Hi,

On my Galaxy S4, I have installed Go Launcher. Everything works good, except that Go Launcher is not going into landscape at all, it is staying in portrait mode. I have auto-rotate enabled and all the other applications (ex: Google Maps) move perfectly to landscape.
I have also noticed that the 'Digital clock' widget is not properly displayed in Go Launcher Pro on my phone. It is not properly centered, cf. attached files.

I have tried to clear cache/data and uninstall/reinstall Go Launcher, but I am still having the same problem !
Please help? how can I solve this.

My Wifi also has a S4, Go Launcher is working perfectly: it does switch to landscape and the 'Digital clock' widget is perfectly displayed (ie. no cut)

Regards, Chris

Do you have an idea, what I can do to solve this issue?
is it possible to contact Go team about this? (I have not found how on their website)