Modern combat 4

Search This thread

aznmode

Jun 23, 2007
I know theres a thread about this game already but I didnt want to add to the thread as its for a leaked version. But the game is now available on the app market but I dont see it there yet. Is it the same for eveyone else? I can see it with my s3 and prime however.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

aznmode

Jun 23, 2007
I just side loaded it after I paid and downloaded it on the s3. Works pretty good but not silk smooth like it is on the nexus 10 or s3 though. I say l prime, and tf700 is about the same..slightly lower frame rate.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

XXtremeAzzKicker

Mar 19, 2008
I bought it and downloaded it on my Note 2 then TB the game and copies over the game data and work just as good and my note 2. I wish Gameloft would just fu**ing support controller s already!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

aznmode

Jun 23, 2007
I cant seem to open the game anymore and all I did was unlocked my device. I get a license check error

Edit: copied data over and it works again.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

LegendaryFire

Dec 19, 2012
Do you guys think the game will ever be officially supported for the TF700T? I can't believe that it's supported on older devices but not this beast. It runs perfectly fine for me on my Transformer Infinity, when I create a local multiplayer match there is no graphic lag at all. During the campaign I ran into lag once in a while when there were lots of AI and graphic effects but the game always stayed at a playable frame rate. All of the issus I experienced weren't anything that couldn't be fixed with the slightest code optimizations as well. As far as some people had issues with the RAM running out, I had no issue like that whatsoever.

aznmode

Jun 23, 2007
Do you guys think the game will ever be officially supported for the TF700T? I can't believe that it's supported on older devices but not this beast. It runs perfectly fine for me on my Transformer Infinity, when I create a local multiplayer match there is no graphic lag at all. During the campaign I ran into lag once in a while when there were lots of AI and graphic effects but the game always stayed at a playable frame rate. All of the issus I experienced weren't anything that couldn't be fixed with the slightest code optimizations as well. As far as some people had issues with the RAM running out, I had no issue like that whatsoever.

Its very doubtful.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

hiphoplegend

Nov 7, 2012
Got the game running - it runs pretty smooth, areas of intense combat lag it up a fair amount, but nothing i cant deal with i guess.

Some of the HUD buttons are missing from the screen e.g. sprint, ADS, fire, crouch etc. Any reasons why?

Also, and this is the big thing, sprint doesn't seem to work properly - as a result i cant sprint over obstacles and barricades, which means i can't progress on the first mission. Anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks in advance

aznmode

Jun 23, 2007
Got the game running - it runs pretty smooth, areas of intense combat lag it up a fair amount, but nothing i cant deal with i guess.

Some of the HUD buttons are missing from the screen e.g. sprint, ADS, fire, crouch etc. Any reasons why?

Also, and this is the big thing, sprint doesn't seem to work properly - as a result i cant sprint over obstacles and barricades, which means i can't progress on the first mission. Anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks in advance

There's a bug when its docked. You can't see some of the huds but still function. Just undock and they'll show up.

I think the sprinting is also due to the dock if I recall.

Reactions: hiphoplegend

hiphoplegend

Nov 7, 2012
There's a bug when its docked. You can't see some of the huds but still function. Just undock and they'll show up.

That did the trick, thanks very much for that, both problems fixed. Wonder why that happened....

lartomar2002

Mar 24, 2011
Near Kennedy Space Center, Florida
I bought it and downloaded it on my Note 2 then TB the game and copies over the game data and work just as good and my note 2. I wish Gameloft would just fu**ing support controller s already!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

I know this is a old thread but hopefully. you or someone else will read it and tell me how to use TB to transfer files over. I was able to download it to my Viewsonic Gtab.

hiphoplegend

Nov 7, 2012
I know this is a old thread but hopefully. you or someone else will read it and tell me how to use TB to transfer files over. I was able to download it to my Viewsonic Gtab.

What you do is you find an .apk of the game and install that. You then get the TB files and put them into your TB folder where all the other backups are kept. Once that's done, you go into TB and 'restore' the app and data (might just be app, might just be data, cant quite remember). That should do the trick.
If it does not, then you probably need to get the SD data for the game and put it in the right place and then TB the game.
Once that's done you should be able to play it. Im pretty sure thats all the things you need.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Hi guys, could anyone tell me how I can sideload it onto my device?

Appologies for not replying before, but see my previous post.

Both .apk files and SD data files can be found, just make sure when you find those two (and the TB files possibly?) they all correspond to the same version of the .apk

Hope this helps.

lartomar2002

Mar 24, 2011
What you do is you find an .apk of the game and install that. You then get the TB files and put them into your TB folder where all the other backups are kept. Once that's done, you go into TB and 'restore' the app and data (might just be app, might just be data, cant quite remember). That should do the trick.
If it does not, then you probably need to get the SD data for the game and put it in the right place and then TB the game.
Once that's done you should be able to play it. Im pretty sure thats all the things you need.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Appologies for not replying before, but see my previous post.

Both .apk files and SD data files can be found, just make sure when you find those two (and the TB files possibly?) they all correspond to the same version of the .apk

Hope this helps.

I may be confused here. When you say TB are you talking about Titanium Backup?

lartomar2002

Mar 24, 2011

I was able to download Modern Combat 4 from the Play store to my Viewsonic Gtab and it downloaded the extra files. Another member suggested I use SugarSync, it allows you to sync files between devices. But I have a problem, I can not find the files. I looked in /data and did not see any MC4 files. What do I look or and where do I find them, please.:) Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks in advance

I was able to download Modern Combat 4 from the Play store to my Viewsonic Gtab and it downloaded the extra files. Another member suggested I use SugarSync, it allows you to sync files between devices. But I have a problem, I can not find the files. I looked in /data and did not see any MC4 files. What do I look or and where do I find them, please.:) Thanks

I am not familiar with SugarSync in the slightest so can't help you there im afraid :p

You go google "modern combat 4 v(which ever version you want) titanium backup" and there will be some links. It'ss very ad filled but the file are there, just be careful where you click!