Is it possible to flash without tripping knox???

Search This thread

jdsingle76

Jan 19, 2013
Hello everyone i was trying to find out if there is any way or mod to flash without tripping knox? Any suggestions?

There is a root method out they doesn't trip Knox, which will allow you to install some apps they require root, but if you want to do any modification or flash anything through custom recovery, you will trip it. No way around it.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: darko454

darko454

Jul 6, 2010
FLORIDA
Moto G4 Plus
Moto G Power
This is the rom im talking about. Don't understand what is DEKNOXED mean.please help
Sleshepic Presents

R.O.D.T

Rooted, Odexed, DeKnoxed, Tweaked
G900PVPU1ANCB / ND2 Stock
For Sprint Galaxy S5 SM-G900P

jdsingle76

Jan 19, 2013
Reactions: ParrSt

jdsingle76

Jan 19, 2013
OK thanks.!!! Should I buy the square trade warranty ? Will it cover my phone if I knox triped?

After market warranty, from my understanding, doesn't care what you do to your phone. Only Samsung cares about Knox trip. But I can't tell you what to buy man. I don't have any insurance, but I'm very careful with my phone. Depends on if you think you may brick it or break it, I guess :).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone i was trying to find out if there is any way or mod to flash without tripping knox? Any suggestions?

There is a root method out they doesn't trip Knox, which will allow you to install some apps they require root, but if you want to do any modification or flash anything through custom recovery, you will trip it. No way around it.

This is the rom im talking about. Don't understand what is DEKNOXED mean.please help
    Sleshepic Presents

R.O.D.T

Rooted, Odexed, DeKnoxed, Tweaked
    G900PVPU1ANCB / ND2 Stock
    For Sprint Galaxy S5 SM-G900P

Deknoxed means all the Knox security apps have been removed, but just know, the Knox bootloader is STILL present.

More on Knox from @CNexus: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2541343