[FALCON][STOCK][FLASHABLE ZIP] Kernel | Radio | Recovery (All Variants / Regions)

Search This thread

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011
New files added to OP:
XT1032 - 5.1 - Stock Kernel Modules​

@lost101 after reading so many threads my problem is still with me as the it carries risk of bricking the phone. Well i want to try omni ROM on my xt1033 asian version of phone. I am fed up of cm crap and most of the roms are for single sim. I read long ago on some thread that i can convert my device by just flashing modem or radio files of single xt1032.. Well can you please guide how to do this i mean convert device to gpe or making it single sim by just flashing modem stuff ...
and is it possible to regain dual sim functionality if i want to switch back later by just flashing dual sim modem stuff... i am really confused and can't play without proper knowledge... Please guide

bhumik147

Apr 3, 2013
www.allfreeperks.in
Stock kernel modules file for xt1033 5.1 is missing. I was going for this kernel and suddenly i noticed it.

Is there a different method for dumping those modules other than the method given by op for dumping kernel?

Guru.Eclairs

Nov 22, 2014
Hisar
@lost101
5.1 radio files for asia xt1033?
I have downloaded fastboot file. Can i flash it by flashify/twrp.
If not, is this fastboot command correct?
fastboot flash radio RADIONAME.img

lost101

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 30, 2008
@lost101
5.1 radio files for asia xt1033?
I have downloaded fastboot file. Can i flash it by flashify/twrp.
If not, is this fastboot command correct?
fastboot flash radio RADIONAME.img
There are two different downloads for XT1033 - TWRP Flashable zip and Fastboot files zip. Every file in the first post is for flashing via TWRP. The only exception is the fastboot files available for XT1033.

New tip added to OP:
(v) How to flash Radio Firmware via Fastboot:
mfastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
mfastboot erase modemst1
mfastboot erase modemst2
mfastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn​

Guru.Eclairs

Nov 22, 2014
Hisar
There are two different downloads for XT1033 - TWRP Flashable zip and Fastboot files zip. Every file in the first post is for flashing via TWRP. The only exception is the fastboot files available for XT1033.

New tip added to OP:
(v) How to flash Radio Firmware via Fastboot:
mfastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
mfastboot erase modemst1
mfastboot erase modemst2
mfastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn​

I could find only one download which is in .zip format XT1033_Retail_Asia_1032.3116.98.00R.zip https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347819638
Which is given as fastboot flashable file.

lost101

May 30, 2008
Changes to OP:
ADDED: XT1032 - 5.1 - GPE Kernel Modules
CHANGED: 'Miscellaneous' section redesigned​

koshikas

Jun 16, 2015
Colombo
@lost101 need a little clarification;

i'm about to flash Radio Firmware for my XT1033 via TWRP. The included Flash ZIP (XT1033_Retail_Asia_1032.3116.98.00R.zip) update-script only has commands for;

1) flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
2) erase modemst1
3) erase modemst2

flashing 'fsg fsg.mbn' is omitted. is it not mandatory/required?

presently i'm on firmware 390.81.01P (for 4.4.4). Thanks in advance

lost101

May 30, 2008
@lost101 need a little clarification;

i'm about to flash Radio Firmware for my XT1033 via TWRP. The included Flash ZIP (XT1033_Retail_Asia_1032.3116.98.00R.zip) update-script only has commands for;

1) flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
2) erase modemst1
3) erase modemst2

flashing 'fsg fsg.mbn' is omitted. is it not mandatory/required?

presently i'm on firmware 390.81.01P (for 4.4.4)
I was unsure of the safety of flashing an .mbn file to a partition via custom Recovery. The NON-HOLS.bin file appears to be enough anyway.

koshikas

Jun 16, 2015
Colombo
I was unsure of the safety of flashing an .mbn file to a partition via custom Recovery. The NON-HOLS.bin file appears to be enough anyway.

thanks. quick follow up question, do you think its safe to downgrade radio firmware (from LP -> KK) if i downgrade ROM. i've had no issues with KK radio firmware on LP ROMs.

G

GuestD0023

Boot image

I have an XT1032 that had XPerience installed on it. I have gone through and gotten everything back to stock, but the splash screen that comes up prior to the Mototola boot animation is still showing the XPerience screen. From what I have found, this should be replaced with the kernel, but I've flashed the kernel from this thread, and it did not replace it. The About screen verifies that the kernel is correct.

I'm guessing that this is an aesthetic thing that I can just live with, but I'd like to get this fully stock before giving it to a coworker. Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Wechy77

Dec 26, 2011
Here
I have an XT1032 that had XPerience installed on it. I have gone through and gotten everything back to stock, but the splash screen that comes up prior to the Mototola boot animation is still showing the XPerience screen. From what I have found, this should be replaced with the kernel, but I've flashed the kernel from this thread, and it did not replace it. The About screen verifies that the kernel is correct.

I'm guessing that this is an aesthetic thing that I can just live with, but I'd like to get this fully stock before giving it to a coworker. Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Try to replace the boot logo.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

alfick3

Aug 22, 2011
DFW, TX
OnePlus 7T
OnePlus Nord N10 5G

Thanks

Try to replace the boot logo.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk
Plus 1 what @Wechy77 said. You can get the boot logo from the stock firmware, them all you need to do is get into fastboot and type: fastboot flash logo (logo name)

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

moofesr

Jan 30, 2014
London
Can you create a flashable zip and radio out of this please?

Moto G (XT1032) on Android 5.1
Baseband version: MSM8626BP_1032.3116.98.00R EMEA_CUST
Kernel version: 3.4.42-g89906d6
System version: 221.21.56.falcon_umts.Retail.en.GB
Build number: LPB23.13-56

Here is my extracted kernel and here is my extracted radio.

Reactions: lost101

Top Liked Posts