The Consolidated WhatsApp Calling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tosunkaya

Dec 19, 2014
ANKARA
Delete my number

hey @GermainZ. U r forum mod. Please delete my number from my thread and my number with my reply. I cant access my thread. Automatİc redirects to here. But search engines, crawlers like google indexes my number. Please edit my thread and reply (delete number +90543...)

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
hey @GermainZ. U r forum mod. Please delete my number from my thread and my number with my reply. I cant access my thread. Automatİc redirects to here. But search engines, crawlers like google indexes my number. Please edit my thread and reply (delete number +90543...)
EDIT: I am not offering invites. Please do not PM me.
Done :)

Last edited:

Ebaena

Mar 14, 2015
Cant get it to work

I have received two calls from two kind posters here. And still cant get the call feature. So ill be waiting for updates. Version 2,12,7

Reactions: leandeganis

magico18

Jan 9, 2014
@GermainZ can you please delete my last post ,on mvasim007 's topic that was closed , where i write some other users phone numbers because they don't want anymore to recive messages about whatsapp-calling-actvation from thread subscribbed.
thanks

sorry for my bad english

Incanity

Apr 17, 2008
IJmuiden
Anyone here willing to send me an invite? I really don't want to put my number here publicly, but I will send it per PM.

Thanks in advance! :)

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
@GermainZ can you please delete my last post ,on mvasim007 's topic that was closed , where i write some other users phone numbers because they don't want anymore to recive messages about whatsapp-calling-actvation from thread subscribbed.
thanks

sorry for my bad english
EDIT: I am not offering invites. Please do not PM me.
Done :)

Last edited:
Reactions: magico18

mvasim007

Jan 21, 2013
delete request

please delete mobile numbers given on my thread..(main post) . which closed. by u.....

matalcacer

Mar 10, 2013
Please add my mobile phone number on your Whatsapp and send a message to <+ERASED FOR SECURITY>.
I will reply your message with a whatsapp call. PLEASE PICK UP MY CALL

I DON´T SPEAK ENGLISH VERY WELL - JUST SPANISH. Please try to understand. - NO ROOT IS NEEDED. YOU JUST ONLY NEED TO HAVE THE LATEST WHATSAPP VERSION (2.11.561)
Today I received more than 100 messages and activations. This thoes NOT work with two mobiles in New Zealand and one on Chile.

Last edited:

matalcacer

Mar 10, 2013
Please add my mobile phone number on your Whatsapp and send a message to <+REMOVED. MORE THAN 150 CALLS AND ACTIVATIONS ON TWO HOURS>.
I will reply your message with a whatsapp call. PLEASE PICK UP MY CALL
***YOU DON´T NEED TO PUBLISH YOUR PONE NUMBER HERE*** JUST ADD MY MOBILE PHONE ON YOUR WHATSAPP AND TEXT ME***

I DON´T SPEAK ENGLISH VERY WELL - JUST SPANISH. Please try to understand. - NO ROOT IS NEEDED. YOU JUST ONLY NEED TO HAVE THE LATEST WHATSAPP VERSION (2.11.561)
Today I received more than 100 messages and activations. This thoes NOT work with two mobiles in New Zealand and one on Chile.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry to all friend
    Had Network Problem Last night

Again Sorry to all

Any one wants to activate whatsapp calling.......................

just whatsapp me

+989154990197
    I can help you to activate your call feature

I Can Call You!...
    Together we called 3000+ users.
    You too can request call at XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX (Whatsapp only please)

Edit: All the phone numbers of my friends (15+) are removed from this post now. (After helping 3000+ users)
    Thanks to:
    Gaurang Makwana,
    Jasper,
    Ibrahim,
    Naman Pratap Singh,
    Kris Christopher,
    And many other buddies...
    (Sorry if I forgot you)
    Hit Thanks if you liked it or if we helped you.
    Good day!
    Quote:
    Offering invites: please contact me via whatsapp by sending me a message to +96892995946 for getting a call from me
    Any one wants to activate whatsapp calling.......................

just whatsapp me

+989154990197
    Servers are down.