Search This thread

zoulis

Apr 21, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
Device: Xperia Neo V
Rom: BRABUS NXT for NeoV
Kernel: Night-Elf Experimental 10.1 full

λιπον δοκιμη μιας εβδομαδας αποτελεσματα......

λαγκαρισμα - 0
παιχνιδια - τελια
σερφαρισμα στο ιντερνετ - σφερα
μπαταρια - ολο το βραδι μου εφαγε το 2% χωρις να παγοσω τπτ
ραμ 200μβ κ σινεχεια ελεφθερη
χρονισμος επεκσεργαστι μαχ 1200 κ μιν 340 με σιο κ σμαρτας ν2
Kernel: Night-Elf Experimental 10.1 Full
μενου γραφικα περιβαλον κτλ χπερια ζ στιλ σουπερ

το κινιτο μας οτι κ να τουβαλεις αν δεν ειναι τζιντζεμπρεικ κατι θα μας ξενερονει παντα εχω δοκιμασει τα παντα ολες τισ ρομ απο 3 φορες την καθε μια κ κατελιξα εδω

κ το κιριοτερο την εχει φτιαξει ελληναρας .......... αφτα απο εμενα ελπιζω να βοιθισα καπιους που αλαζουν ρομ σινεχεια σαν εμενα ..... :p

very very good rom for me
super on speed
super on gaming
super on battery
super at all thanks man good work :)

Reactions: alextheboss96

BLiapis

Dec 20, 2009
device: Xperia neo v
rom: Brabus nxt for neov
kernel: Night-elf experimental 10.1 full

λαγκαρισμα - 0
παιχνιδια - τελια
kernel: Night-elf experimental 10.1 full

το κινιτο μας οτι κ να τουβαλεις αν δεν ειναι τζιντζεμπρεικ κατι θα μας ξενερονει παντα εχω δοκιμασει τα παντα ολες τισ ρομ απο 3 φορες την καθε μια κ κατελιξα εδω

κ το κιριοτερο την εχει φτιαξει ελληναρας .......... αφτα απο εμενα ελπιζω να βοιθισα καπιους που αλαζουν ρομ σινεχεια σαν εμενα ..... :p

super on speed
super on gaming
super on battery
Και πως το κάνεις εγκατάσταση; Λέει το παλικάρι οτι εάν είχες μέσα ics παίζει πρόμπλεμ

How do you install anyway? Having ICS previously installed seems to lead to bootloop problems?

Last edited:
Reactions: alextheboss96

alextheboss96

Oct 10, 2012
Athens
Device: Xperia Neo V
Rom: BRABUS NXT for NeoV
Kernel: Night-Elf Experimental 10.1 full

λαγκαρισμα - 0
παιχνιδια - τελια
Kernel: Night-Elf Experimental 10.1 Full

super on speed
super on gaming
super on battery

thank you very much pal! its really an innovation on GB! i appreciate your comments! :good:
να σαι καλα ρε φιλαρα ευχαριστω! αλλα αγγλικα αν μπορεις! μη φαω και γω και συ ban! ;)

Reactions: iDezTeam and zoulis

alextheboss96

Oct 10, 2012
Athens
Και πως το κάνεις εγκατάσταση; Λέει το παλικάρι οτι εάν είχες μέσα ics παίζει πρόμπλεμ

i still dont know why cant you install it! i cant think of another reason! actually i dont think there is one!
tell me exactly where in the installation is the problem!
θα το βρουμε μην ανησυχεις! :good:

Reactions: iDezTeam

sh_obaid

Apr 23, 2012
Karachi
Thanks for the rom! But I am just unable to use app called WeChat. I installed directly frim Market but it's not proceeding after Welcome Screen and finally gives me just three options i.e., "wait, force close, report". What can be the issue? I was able to use WeChat on XtremeGB and official GB as well. Help!

Thanks!

Sent from my MT11i using xda app-developers app

alextheboss96

Oct 10, 2012
Athens
Thanks for the rom! But I am just unable to use app called WeChat. I installed directly frim Market but it's not proceeding after Welcome Screen and finally gives me just three options i.e., "wait, force close, report". What can be the issue? I was able to use WeChat on XtremeGB and official GB as well. Help!

Thanks!

ive installed the WeChat app by TENCENT TECHNOLOGY and it works pretty good! it doesnt freeze to the welcome screen!
i als made a new account to be sure that it works 100%!
just try to reboot and reinstall the app! thanks for the reply too! keep sharing this rom!

sh_obaid

Apr 23, 2012
Karachi
ive installed the WeChat app by TENCENT TECHNOLOGY and it works pretty good! it doesnt freeze to the welcome screen!
i als made a new account to be sure that it works 100%!
just try to reboot and reinstall the app! thanks for the reply too! keep sharing this rom!

Yea, first I tried to restore from my Go Backup it didn't work however the restore was successful with NO ERROR. But after that I installed it as a fresh. But after rebooting the phone, it's working. But I have lost all of my history that's why I needed to restore the backup :(

Do you know any other way to restore just the history?

alextheboss96

Oct 10, 2012
Athens
Yea, first I tried to restore from my Go Backup it didn't work however the restore was successful with NO ERROR. But after that I installed it as a fresh. But after rebooting the phone, it's working. But I have lost all of my history that's why I needed to restore the backup :(

Do you know any other way to restore just the history?

you should try to back up wechat with titanium back up! it would back up everything in the app

sh_obaid

Apr 23, 2012
Karachi
Please check attachment and let me know that is this normal battery backup for GB? :/

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379690049599.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379690049599.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 178

sh_obaid

Apr 23, 2012
Karachi

Which GB Rom you're using?

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

yeah its is! i dont see anythink wrong! what is your problem?

The problem is, GB should give at-least 2+ day battery backup as Offical Gingerbread gives this much with a lot of useless apps.

Thanks!

scraber

Dec 28, 2012
I'm using Gin2Jellybean.
And gotta say battery life is really nice with my usage - about 1h (or even more) of phone calls every day

toumpanos

May 16, 2010
Patras
Nice to see a 2.3.7 newly developed again! :laugh:
Είσαι ωραίος ! Για πάμε ρε ομάδα!!!(Nice Job! Go team ! )

hemantgogia09

100% battery problem

Hello @alextheboss96. Thank you very much for your awesome ROM. I have been using this ROM since week now and i have to say nobody can say that this is a GB ROM. So everything was fine until i changed my SIM. So i removed battery and changed SIM Card and re-inserted battery. After this my battery always shows 100% level :crying: and i tried wiping battery cache but that didn't work. So could anybody help me out i don't want re-install the whole ROM. :confused:

Again your work is awesome keep up the good work. :good:
Thank You. :highfive:

scraber

Dec 28, 2012
Sometimes happen, Got it once on ICS or JB rom, just use it as it is, should go back to normal after fully charge

alextheboss96

Oct 10, 2012
Athens
Hello @alextheboss96. Thank you very much for your awesome ROM. I have been using this ROM since week now and i have to say nobody can say that this is a GB ROM. So everything was fine until i changed my SIM. So i removed battery and changed SIM Card and re-inserted battery. After this my battery always shows 100% level :crying: and i tried wiping battery cache but that didn't work. So could anybody help me out i don't want re-install the whole ROM. :confused:

Again your work is awesome keep up the good work. :good:
Thank You. :highfive:

as @scraber said too as soon as you charge fuully your phone then reboot enter recovery and wipe battery stats! try that :p

soulfunkdjx

Mar 26, 2013
as @scraber said too as soon as you charge fuully your phone then reboot enter recovery and wipe battery stats! try that :p

Hi patrioti mate. I have one question you saying in the beggining to install for locked bootloader the official 4.0.2.A.0.58 but there's no such rom for neov. In GB there are only official 4.0.2.A.0.42 and 4.0.2.A.0.62. So which of these 2?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2jf0vb4.jpg

Importand Info
    Hey guys! Im kind of new here, actually this is my first rom , and ive tried to make a stable,fast, gaming-multitasking custom rom with a great design, compared to other GB ROMS​

System Info
    Base - 2.3.7
    Zipaligned, BusyBox, Superuser & Binary
    Gb with Xperia S Apps + NXT fully Themed
    build.prop fully tweaked
    hw_config optimized
    ram optimizations
    init.d tweaks

Disclaimer
    Your warranty is now void...
    I am not responsible for bricked devices or dead SD Cards​

Installation
    For Locked Bootloader:
    1.Flash firmware 4.0.2.A.0.62or 4.0.2.A.0.42 via Flashtool
    2.Root the firmware via Flashtool
    3.Install CWM Recovery
    4.Reboot phone and press [volume + or - ] until the notification LED turns Blue.
    5.Install BRABUS NXT for NeoV.zip from sdcard.

For Unlocked Bootloader:
    1.Flash your favorite kernel.[Night-Elf Εxp 10.1 lite recommended]
    2.Enter Recovery and do the following wipe data/factory reset , wipe cache partition , format cache/data/system( in mounts and storage), wipe dalvik cache
    3.Install BRABUS NXT for NeoV.zip from sdcard.​

Screenshots
    BRABUS_SCREENIES.jpg

Downloads​
    ROM + Addons by me ;)

Changelog
    Version 0:​
    Initial Release[Personal Use]​

Version 1:​
    - First Share to xda devs
    - Build.prop tweaked by Pizza_Dox
    - Initd tweaks
    - Added clock app with timer and other stuff
    - Hidden quickpanel settings and cpu frills
    - Stock GB camera app
    - NXT Lockscreen
    - Xperia Z Style Launcher
    - Xperia Z Wallpapers
    - Xperia Z Sounds
    - Xperia Z boot animation
    - Updated Walkman
    - Xperia T/Z statusbar icons
    - Xperia T/Z layout[systemUI]
    - Setting button [systemUI]
    - Recent button [systemUI]
    - Smooth scrolling
    - Auto Brightness Disabled​

Banner
    Use this BANNER to support and share this awesome ROM! :good:
    brb_user.jpg

Copy and Paste this on your signature :highfive:
    HTML:
    [url=http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2394772] [img]http://s10.postimg.org/yp8ztb5m1/brb_user.jpg[/img] [/url]

Credits
    Pizza_Dox for his help on initd and buildprop tweaks
    AeonWorld for his GB lockscreen
    DanyLambert07 for Status Bar , Clock app and Settings
    Spizzy01 for AdrenoBooster
    FlorinXstyle for Xperia Z theme
    Ben Ling for Xperia Z bootanimation​

PS: Guys , if anyone want to help me on tweaking and making this rom even faster and gaming ,i will accept PM's! Also , due to some serious tests i wont have such time to spend on this project , or any other! So every help is accepted! Thanks and Enjoy!
    guys! im finishing my version 2!!!
    i know it took more time but i didnt have much time to spend on the rom!
    i have only one thing to finish and im uploading the rom!
    i need some framework masters to help me finish framework-res!
    sent me a pm if you want to help me
    Thanks!

DONT SPAM the thread!
    send me a pm
    can you make a patch for neo ... looks like you have done lots of modifications

im in a lot of hurry this year! im having some serious exams so this might be late... any help appreciated! im also trying o modify some last things :D
    1. Best GB Rom. And considering that GB is the best for Xperia Neo V.Bring us to the conclusion that :
    - This is actually the best Rom for Xperia Neo V!!! Thank You Very Very Much!!!

2. Can I install Adreno Booster on this rom? And do you think it will make any difference in gaming?

i really appreciate that thanks! adreno booster is already installed! it wont make any difference! i know i have to make it even faster in order to enjoy hard gaming! im working on that but i have some serious exams! thanks again!