SwiftKey 3 Beta Free Download!

Search This thread

Meticode

Feb 17, 2011
I got audio to work when I unplugged my headphones but still have yet to get haptic to work however it is just a beta and I've been able to get by without the feedback it just feels weird.

*EDIT* I got haptic working finally :)
Sent from my ICS'd HTC Rezound.
You have to change the Haptic Duration which is the selection right under where you check Haptic Feedback to enable it in the Advanced settings. The default setting for it is 10ms, which seemingly is too short of a duration for the phone to set or make. So set mine to 40ms and it feels like that's the sweet spot for the vibration and duration compared to any other keyboards default setting.

luis86dr

May 27, 2009
Jersey
Looks like I found something to replace slide it keyboard. This keyboard is very amazing.

Sent from my Htc Rezound
Follow me on twitter @lmrtech

Ravaloft

Jan 11, 2012
Glendale
I am liking the beta very much. But sometimes the keyboard lags really bad or the punctuation button freezes on the screen. Other than wishing they'd make a red theme, it works great.

Last edited:

Meticode

Feb 17, 2011
I am liking the beta very much. But sometimes the keyboard lags really bad or the punctuation button freezes on the screen. Other than wishing they'd make a red theme, it works great.

What ROM are you using? I do know it sometimes will lag on the Sense 4.0 ROMs, if I go to Sense 3.6 with on ICS it's responsive as hell and I never have lag on it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everybody, TouchType Ltd. have decided to release their latest beta for the ever popular SwiftKey today for free :D

Seeing as the demand for the beta is hammering their servers, I decided to upload the .apk to my dropbox for everybody to enjoy. Just download and install like you would with any other app ;)

Here's the file: http://db.tt/GHjXdQi7

FYI, this is a FREE, and OPEN beta and therefore this is a FREE APP. I understand the rules of xda, and I do not condone or promote pirating in any way!
    Is anyone else having feedback issues i.e. Audio and haptic feedback. Loving the keyboard just miss feedback.

Sent from my ICS'd HTC Rezound.

Audio, I'm not sure since I don't use it. Haptic feedback, though, just go into the settings for that keyboard and change it to the max haptic feedback. Test it to make sure it works, then scale it back down. Mine wasn't working until I did that.

EDIT: Just tried the audio feedback, too and did the same thing. Had to turn it up all the way first. It's under settings, language and keyboard, swiftkey settings, advanced, then audio and haptic feedback.