2.3.4-4.5.1A-1_SUN-198_7-CM 10/24/11 latest SBF build Stock ROM FIXED DATA [10/27]

Search This thread

tbhausen

Feb 15, 2006
Anybody turn up any significant changes yet? Low-bitrate mono audio streams still are garbage GRRR.....

my2cents

Jul 24, 2010
California
I keep getting an error when trying to re-root. It says device not found, using the auto root method. Any ideas?

I've tried rebooting everything, unchecking and rechecking usb debugging, and different computers...

EDIT: Never mind. I reinstalled the drivers and it worked. Not sure what changed and why it didnt work on two computers. But, anyway, if you get an error, try reinstalling the drivers.

Last edited:

pgill34

Jul 26, 2010
Download link doesn't work for me. I'm not sure why

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

pswin09

Aug 24, 2010
Singapore
Pls use or open this treat in third party browsers(I normally use opera) to download from your phone. Cannot download it directly from Tapatalk.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

jokersax11

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 13, 2009
www.jokersax.com
i need a big favor guys, my radio wiped after applying this(easy fix), however i just need someone to ##data# and go to data profile and write what there ha and aaa settings are, do not list your main username or any passwords. all i need is what is in the ha and aaa boxes

btw it maybe good practice to get and keep your
msl
min
mdn

just in case.

MoPho

Aug 30, 2011
Has anyone deoxed the latest SBF so I can apply the red theme to it?

I had a problem with the Scarlet Keyboard in his newest update for the yay4redtheme. What I did was uninstall it using Root Uninstaller pro and then Installed the scarletLatinIME3vo.apk and now it works perfect. No force closing. Also if you use Go Contacts EX look up the theme Finesse, it's free and fits the theme nicely. I also use GO SMS Pro and use REDblack_Minimal_Theme_GO_SMS_v1.5-signed.apk and it also fits the theme very nice.

sslbaron

Nov 18, 2010
Powder Springs, GA
i need a big favor guys, my radio wiped after applying this(easy fix), however i just need someone to ##data# and go to data profile and write what there ha and aaa settings are, do not list your main username or any passwords. all i need is what is in the ha and aaa boxes

btw it maybe good practice to get and keep your
msl
min
mdn

just in case.

Mine are both: 1234

Top Liked Posts