Internal Storage Full!!!

Search This thread

gregb777

Feb 22, 2009
Hey guys!
This is my first post on the Note 3 forums! I recently noticed that my available storage is like 400mbs! I have no idea what is taking up so much space. I have no music, movies, videos or pictures (pics on Dropbox.) I searched 4 pages of this forum. I googled it and took some suggestions. I only have one back-up of my stock/rooted rom from before I flashed my first rom in this device. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Greg

P.S. I have the 32g device. Never had this problem with my HTC One.

altrikdout21

Jul 4, 2012
Washington, D.C.
What rom did you flash? I think that's a known issue for Knoxraid--the storage is there, it just shows up as full but it's not.

Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk

gregb777

Feb 22, 2009
I just noticed that, in ES File Explorer, it shows that I've only used 11.3 gigs out of 25.4 available. Under settings/storage is shows that I'm full. I'm so confused. Maybe I should factory reset/wipe in SafeStrap.

RUNNERX

Feb 1, 2009
New Orleans
If you are using Safe Strap and have made a new rom slot that will take up a lot of space.
If you did not change any of the setting in SS when you made the rom slot it does not give you much room to storage space in that slot.
To have all your space available you need to delete any slots you have made, and install into the stock slot.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What rom did you flash? I think that's a known issue for Knoxraid--the storage is there, it just shows up as full but it's not.

Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I flashed Dynamic Rom. I did have Knoxraid at some point. I think I may be fine. Thanks for the reply!