Ready for H820 Firmware files [6.0.1 - 7.0 - 8.0 - TOT] ??

What you want??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

fahadboss

Jan 28, 2016
Jahanian
Samsung Galaxy A21s
Hello H820 mates!

After a lot of searching, waiting and struggling, I managed to successfully upgrade from 6.0.1 (v10h) to 7.0 (v20t) and then 8.0 (v30a) with the help of a friend by OTA method.

I have TOT firmwares for H820.

1. H82010h (6.0.1)
2. H82020t (Last update of 7.0)
3. H82030a (8.0)

Which firmware you want?
If I got some positive response, I will be posting them on XDA for free for everyone.

Note: All 3 files have been read from my own phone by myself with a professional tool.

So, are you ready?? :good:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-16-21-10-13.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-16-21-10-13.png
    208.5 KB · Views: 1,509
  • Screenshot_2019-02-17-13-50-33.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-17-13-50-33.png
    192.3 KB · Views: 1,506

nicoblanc

May 20, 2012
You really are the king of kings.
I'm more than ready, the moment finally arrived.
It would be great if you could share it with the community.
If I had to choose I would put oreo for being the last version, although with nougat it would fly.
One question I ask you is, with the system updates was the low volume solved when recording voice messages in whatsapp?

fahadboss

Jan 28, 2016
Jahanian
Samsung Galaxy A21s
You really are the king of kings.
I'm more than ready, the moment finally arrived.
It would be great if you could share it with the community.
If I had to choose I would put oreo for being the last version, although with nougat it would fly.
One question I ask you is, with the system updates was the low volume solved when recording voice messages in whatsapp?
I would definitely share later today or tomorrow. Spread the word.
I don't use voice messages so I can't tell about it.

Please upload all the files, some of our comrades has been stuck at different version. Thank you
I know man. Tell all the comrades to be ready.

Akihikoryusuke

Dec 28, 2013
Algeria
Samsung Galaxy A54 5G
Please men! the 8.0 TOT files please! and thank you so much for your efforts ♥

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

I would definitely share later today or tomorrow. Spread the word.
I don't use voice messages so I can't tell about it.

I know man. Tell all the comrades to be ready.

I would prefer uploading the 8.0 firmware because it fixes many bugs in the 7.0, alongside the excessive battery usage from Mobile Data and Cell Signal! Improvement to audio quality and volume and Bluetooth cutting bug ^^ Thank you in advance you hero lol ^^

fahadboss

Jan 28, 2016
Jahanian
Samsung Galaxy A21s
I can't confirm if H820 allows to write firmware readed from other phone as some new LG phones allows to flash only LG signed firmwares.
I don't wanna make problem to anyone's device.
I've checked on my own phone and that is working but I can't guarantee to anyone.

Akihikoryusuke

Dec 28, 2013
Algeria
Samsung Galaxy A54 5G
I can't confirm if H820 allows to write firmware readed from other phone as some new LG phones allows to flash only LG signed firmwares.
I've checked on my own phone and that is working but I can't guarantee to anyone.

Whatever happens happens bro. Need to update, really. Also if there is no specific device ID in the firmware files and settings, then there is no risk

anggit91

Feb 19, 2011
Yogyakarta

Some of H820 users are already bricked the device, and they need these firmwares to flash their device back to life. Just upload all of them

fahadboss

Jan 28, 2016
Jahanian
Samsung Galaxy A21s
Plz just go ahead and post the files

Some of H820 users are already bricked the device, and they need these firmwares to flash their device back to life. Just upload all of them

Okay brother, thank you and Inshallah! We will be waiting.

Yeah bro help us out. We will update at our own risk. I want Oreo!!!!!!!!

Sorry for late. Firmwares have been posted at:
[TOT][Stock] H820 Stock Firmwares (6.0.1 - 7.0 - 8.0) All-in-One

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello H820 mates!

After a lot of searching, waiting and struggling, I managed to successfully upgrade from 6.0.1 (v10h) to 7.0 (v20t) and then 8.0 (v30a) with the help of a friend by OTA method.

I have TOT firmwares for H820.

1. H82010h (6.0.1)
    2. H82020t (Last update of 7.0)
    3. H82030a (8.0)

Which firmware you want?
    If I got some positive response, I will be posting them on XDA for free for everyone.

Note: All 3 files have been read from my own phone by myself with a professional tool.

So, are you ready?? :good:
    Ok, as you all wish. I will share all firmware tomorrow afternoon.
    InshaAllah!