Zagg Screen Protector

Search This thread

blwnv8

Jun 15, 2011
Anyone know of good deals on Zagg HD Screen Protectors?

Thanks in advanced...

I personally wouldn't waste my money on another zagg screen protector. They make a good product, just not worth $20-25 each. I have used their warranty and it's worth the $3 for the shipping for a replacement, no hassles getting a replacement either. But the hd claims to be more clear, no orange peel. I got one for my s3 and it had orange peel, even the replacement had the peel effect.

I went with the tech armor for $22.95 on amazon w/2 day shipping, I love my prime membership. You can't go wrong. It's crystal clear, no bubbles and hasn't scratched yet. I've had mine since verizon released the s4. Glass screen protectors are the way to go. Here's a link to the one I got. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CD0I8EK/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 There are a bunch of glass screen protectors out there, just search the forum. I haven't had any issues with fit with any case I've tried.

custo

Jul 9, 2013
Zagg is horrible in my opinion. The texture is very artificial. I prefer a glass feel. I'd recommend a glass protector.

blwnv8

Jun 15, 2011
How hard are the glass ones to apply?

I have put on many film screen protectors and find them pretty easy, but I've done plenty of graphics on cars. Wet applications are much easier to work with and get right.

The glass protectors I find are even easier. The tech armor went on with no liquid if I remember right. It was very easy. It just takes patience. The one thing I really liked about the tech armor glass protectors was the little suction cup holder it came with. Made easy for getting the alignment just right. Just put some pressure in the middle of the screen and work your way out.

resurektz

Jul 29, 2013
i was gonna buy a glass one, but i got the zagg instead simply because i was at bestbuy and had a gift card, it looks fine after a day or so it settles in so to say, and it seems to get more clearer as the days go bye, of course im used to the cheap one in the defender so anything would look better then that. But i agree with others and say get a glass one if you don't need it right at this moment.

Tinderbox (UK)

Mar 31, 2010
England, UK
Yeah, zagg are really draggy, put one on the back of you s4 and you will never drop it again ;)

I hear good thinks about Skinomi screen protectors.

resurektz

Jul 29, 2013
Yeah, zagg are really draggy, put one on the back of you s4 and you will never drop it again ;)

I hear good thinks about Skinomi screen protectors.

Not really. I dont see why everyone says this. Unless they apply an unnecessary amount of pressure when sliding their finger on the screen. I barely have to touch my screen on my s4 for it to register

Sent from my Bonestock S4