[Q] galaxy w not being recognised in download mode in Odin!

Search This thread

midou16

Dec 8, 2012
alger
hi
galaxy w not being recognised in download mode in Odin!

i went to install stock rom any solution

thx

mohza

Sep 13, 2010
1st Can you access download mode from mobile ??
2nd If yes did you install samsung drivers on your pc?

Sent from my GT-I8150 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: midou16

fdc77

Apr 10, 2013
Siena
Xiaomi Mi A1
Xiaomi Poco F1

what OS are you using on PC? if win 8.1 i'have the same problem.
connecting in normal mode the phone is recognized while in odin mode don't work and receive an error message "impossible to enumerate device"

tried on netbook with Windows 8 all works fine using same Samsung driver 1.5.29

i think there is same kind of bug or incompatibility.

one solution could be installing on virtual machine Windows xp but i haven't tried

Thaenor

Mar 27, 2013
hi

thx

The problem may indeed be the computer's OS. I had the same problem and I was running a VM with Windows 8.1. Tried again with Windows 7 native and everything worked as normal... I mean... I did get another problem (which was getting my phone stuck in boot loop) but according to ODIN's log the phone was flashed normally.

theloneseeker

Jul 21, 2013
Thrissur
The problem may indeed be the computer's OS. I had the same problem and I was running a VM with Windows 8.1. Tried again with Windows 7 native and everything worked as normal... I mean... I did get another problem (which was getting my phone stuck in boot loop) but according to ODIN's log the phone was flashed normally.

If you have boot loop,go to recovery and first try wipe cache,if the problem still exists,wipe data.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1st Can you access download mode from mobile ??
    2nd If yes did you install samsung drivers on your pc?

what OS are you using on PC? if win 8.1 i'have the same problem.
    connecting in normal mode the phone is recognized while in odin mode don't work and receive an error message "impossible to enumerate device"

tried on netbook with Windows 8 all works fine using same Samsung driver 1.5.29

i think there is same kind of bug or incompatibility.

one solution could be installing on virtual machine Windows xp but i haven't tried
    hi

thx

If you have boot loop,go to recovery and first try wipe cache,if the problem still exists,wipe data.