[ODIN] IMM76D 4.0.4 yakju/maguro [REPACKS]

Search This thread

Chainfire

Moderator Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer
Oct 2, 2007
www.chainfire.eu
FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK

This repacks are only for the yakju/maguro model - the international GSM version of the Galaxy Nexus

I personally had some trouble installing the OTA update, so here's some ODIN repacks of the full stock image. Personally I prefer ODIN over fastboot/sh combos.

No wipe, no recovery, no bootloaders

IMPORTANT: "No wipe" is only if your device has been previously OEM unlocked. If your device is NOT OEM unlocked, this WILL wipe your data !

Use this version to update your existing installation to IMM76D. It includes kernel, system, and radio, but keeps your recovery (CWM ?), bootloaders, and userdata intact.

Download: http://goo.im/devs/Chainfire/yakju/CF_ODIN_YAKJU_IMM76D_nowipe_nobootloaders_norecovery.zip

Full image

Use this version to flash the complete stock IMM76D ROM. It includes bootloaders, kernel, recovery, system, userdata, and radio.

Download: http://goo.im/devs/Chainfire/yakju/CF_ODIN_YAKJU_IMM76D_full.zip

Originals

The full original Google images can be found here:

http://code.google.com/android/nexus/images.html

ODIN ?!

The (Windows) software is attached. USE THE ATTACHED VERSION. DO NOT USE AN OLDER VERSION. A lot of you will be familiar with ODIN from other Samsung devices... well, it works exactly the same on this device.

Turn off your device, turn it on again by holding volume-down and power to enter ODIN download mode.

Launch the ODIN software, press the PDA button and select the .tar file you extracted from the .zip file you downloaded.

Make sure in the ODIN program "Re-Partition", "Phone EFS Clear", and "Phone Bootloader Update" are NOT checked.

Connect the Android device with your computer and you should see a yellow box in the ODIN program. Press the "Start" button, wait a minute or so, and your device will be booted with this firmware.

Also see the attached image, which has every box you need to look at circled in red :)

Attachments

• Odin3-v1.85.zip
    198.4 KB · Views: 45,359
  • odin-example.png
    odin-example.png
    73.6 KB · Views: 31,545
Last edited:

Chainfire

Moderator Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer
Oct 2, 2007
www.chainfire.eu
Why??

a "flashodin" without a repartition (without pit file) it´s like a flash with fastboot method...

why do you prefer odin?

Because it's quicker and easier. But that's a personal opinion. This is not a discussion about what is best, each method works. ODIN is my personal preference - I'm not saying it should be yours.

(Also, these files can be used with Mobile ODIN :))

Last edited:

awia

Aug 3, 2010
Because it's quicker and easier. But that's a personal opinion. This is not a discussion about what is best, each method works. ODIN is my personal preference - I'm not saying it should be yours.

ok ok

I´m only curious for you opinion and if you maybe have a special info about it... :p

Odin was my best "friend" when I had the i9000 :D

I take this occasion to thank you for all your work with the i9000 and now with the GNEX... Thanks a lot!!

best regards :)

Reactions: abalam

timpychu

Jun 10, 2008
Yes, odin is always easier for people who are not familiar with fastboot command
and mobile odin works really great without a PC
thanks Chainfire

fennecus

Dec 22, 2009
Hey!

First of all thanks for all the previous works Chainfire :)

I own a GNex yakjuxw - so no direct support by Google. Is it possible to flash the files you are providing to get to yakju?
And if so I suppose I have to use the same set up that you mention?

Thanks in advance :)

fennecus

EDIT:
I decided to just go for it and it worked. I am on 4.0.4 yakju now and relocked the bootloader with the gnex toolkit

Thanks Chainfire for providing this easy way to update!

Last edited:

lollo1927

Mar 26, 2007
Roma
One question, also works with Odin Mobile?
Thanks and congratulations ...

Ok I read the other post, sorry ...

Last edited:
Reactions: zeb111
M

mattyb1085

Thanks you for this sir.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

addicted2088

Oct 20, 2010
Pune
So nice to see some of the big devs preferring ODIN. tired of hearing the 'it's closed source, it's unstable, etc.' talk that some people go on and on about with ODIN. It works, it works well. :D
Thanks for the ODIN images :D

vikas776

Jul 16, 2010
i wanna say thank u very much sir

i just survived from hard brick.

pc shut down in between flashing process in odin :/

Mawdo

Jan 2, 2011
Olesa de Montserrat,Barcelona
nob question ;) this works yakjuxw locked bootloader? GN to become my yakju?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

read previous commenta:D

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

So nice to see some of the big devs preferring ODIN. tired of hearing the 'it's closed source, it's unstable, etc.' talk that some people go on and on about with ODIN. It works, it works well. :D
Thanks for the ODIN images :D
Heyyy @addicted2088 you got the GN?

cldwar

Sep 21, 2009
is this applicable to Yakjujp ? and also when i go to settings model number its written "Galaxy Nexus" ? where to find the model no'

bigwillis

Feb 1, 2011
I have a yakjuxw build and no access to a computer at the moment, im completely stock....can I flash stock yakju with mobile odin?? Without being unlocked and rooted?? Don't care about losing data ? I read a couple posts up that it can be done , but the app says I need to be rooted.....any help greatly appreciated...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK

This repacks are only for the yakju/maguro model - the international GSM version of the Galaxy Nexus

I personally had some trouble installing the OTA update, so here's some ODIN repacks of the full stock image. Personally I prefer ODIN over fastboot/sh combos.

No wipe, no recovery, no bootloaders

IMPORTANT: "No wipe" is only if your device has been previously OEM unlocked. If your device is NOT OEM unlocked, this WILL wipe your data !

Use this version to update your existing installation to IMM76D. It includes kernel, system, and radio, but keeps your recovery (CWM ?), bootloaders, and userdata intact.

Download: http://goo.im/devs/Chainfire/yakju/CF_ODIN_YAKJU_IMM76D_nowipe_nobootloaders_norecovery.zip

Full image

Use this version to flash the complete stock IMM76D ROM. It includes bootloaders, kernel, recovery, system, userdata, and radio.

Download: http://goo.im/devs/Chainfire/yakju/CF_ODIN_YAKJU_IMM76D_full.zip

Originals

The full original Google images can be found here:

http://code.google.com/android/nexus/images.html

ODIN ?!

The (Windows) software is attached. USE THE ATTACHED VERSION. DO NOT USE AN OLDER VERSION. A lot of you will be familiar with ODIN from other Samsung devices... well, it works exactly the same on this device.

Turn off your device, turn it on again by holding volume-down and power to enter ODIN download mode.

Launch the ODIN software, press the PDA button and select the .tar file you extracted from the .zip file you downloaded.

Make sure in the ODIN program "Re-Partition", "Phone EFS Clear", and "Phone Bootloader Update" are NOT checked.

Connect the Android device with your computer and you should see a yellow box in the ODIN program. Press the "Start" button, wait a minute or so, and your device will be booted with this firmware.

Also see the attached image, which has every box you need to look at circled in red :)
    Why??

a "flashodin" without a repartition (without pit file) it´s like a flash with fastboot method...

why do you prefer odin?

TAKJU.JOP40C for ODIN & YAKJU.JOP40C ( build from takju with build.prop modified for yakju ) for ODIN.

Link: http://d-h.st/z8R - takju
    Link: http://d-h.st/0MP - yakju

Please give feedback,

Thanks.
    Will this be the same as update through OTA? Will it be 100% as a stock Nexus?

Yes - though it will unlock the bootloader. A 100% stock Nexus would have a locked bootloader, so you would need to re-lock it.
    The link for the full version in the OP doesn't work. Does anyone have a link for a working IMM76D for ODIN? An ODIN ready file.

Thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?82l14h940xf1bc4